Astraea.

I quickly stand up and walk towards a very focused Aleksander talking to someone on his phone

I quickly stand up and walk towards a very focused Aleksander talking to someone on his phone. He looks pretty. He wears a plain black button-up and jeans. Now, why does he always have to wear button-ups? Who knows?

You know what would look good on him? Pink. That cute blush pink makes anyone look adorable.

I should suggest him to try a pink button-up if we become friends.

I reach behind him and notice the way his muscles move with every single movement of his body. The way the light wind ruffles his jet black hair and the way his veins look like they're about to burst any second now.

"Sup" I poke his shoulder.

I wanted him to scream like a little girl when he turned around, but instead of screaming, he grabs my wrists and pushes me against a large tree.

It's poking my shoulder blades.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" He hisses, holding both my wrists above my head. That very familiar strand of hair falls back down on his left eyebrow. I have this weird urge to brush it away.

I don't speak. Instead, I keep staring at his hair. The urge keeps pushing me and I keep resisting. I can't do it. I shouldn't do it. This is Zane Aleksander. Who in their right mind would do it?

Me.

I do it. I free my hand and brush away the little strand gently. For a moment, none of us breathes. His face is too close for my comfort and my hand is still on his hair, even though I already did the original task.

He stares right through my soul with those mossy eyes and a shaky breath leaves my mouth.

Did I brush my teeth this morning?

He takes a step back, letting me go. I immediately start missing the feel of his silky, soft hair under my hand.

I clear my throat, heat creeping up my neck and into my cheeks.
"Ehm, I pinky promise I'm not stalking you. I came here to drop my sister off at her friend's house. Then, I saw you and thought I'd say hi. You know, since our last....encounter." I pause and lift my head to meet his eyes "Will you be my friend?"

He gazes at me like I'm insane. After a few moments of silence, his phone rings. He shortly picks it up after looking at the caller ID.

"Yeah. Let's postpone. I can't do this right now" he looks at me, the strand falling back in its place "I'm fine. I'll see you back at the base"

He ends the call and looks at me, sighing. My hands keep fiddling with the edges of my baby blue dress as he takes a step towards me. Zane grabs my hand and drags me with him, away from the park and to his car.

"What? All I did was ask you to be my friend" I ask when we pass an Icee shop, but he doesn't stop. He keeps pulling me. He doesn't even reply, instead, he yanks me towards a dark alleyway, and my blood runs cold.