21 Honeymoon

"This is probably the most beautiful place I've ever been! " I gushed as I followed the bellboy hand in hand with my new husband as he took us to our private bungalow.

Although we had just arrived, I was already loving it here on Aruba. The water of the ocean was crystal clear and sparkling in the Caribbean sun. The sand on the beach was almost white. It was gorgeous. The perfect place to spend two undisturbed weeks alone with Roman.

"I couldn't agree more. I already feel totally relaxed." Roman said as he lifted our joined hands and pressed a kiss to the back of my hand.

I looked up at him. Just looking at him made me incredibly happy. And I couldn't stop smiling. Funny how life changed just like that.

"Ma'am and Sir, this is your home for the next two weeks. I hope you enjoy your stay. Please don't hesitate to let us know if you need anything. Your luggage will be brought shortly." said the bellboy after he unlocked the bungalow for us and showed us around.

"We will. Thank you." said Roman as he tipped the bellboy before he left us alone.

"What do you think?" asked Roman as he wrapped his arms around my waist from behind.

"It's really perfect. I still can't believe we're on our honeymoon," I replied.

"I know. Oh, I just remembered.... I forgot something!" he said suddenly, pulling me behind him to the door and outside.

"What did you forget?" I wanted to know.

But instead of answering me, he just whisked me into his arms and smirked at me when he saw my startled expression.

"I have to carry my wife over the threshold. It's my duty as a husband!" he stated as he did just that.

I laughed as I held onto his neck. He was really something. A very special kind of man and human being.

"You already did that at home. Once wasn't enough?" I asked.

"Never." he replied and then leaned in to kiss me.

I fully enjoyed these romantic moments with him. If it were up to me, it could stay like this forever. And I certainly wouldn't mind staying here in this paradise forever. Even if I knew that it was impossible.

Like this he carried me into the bedroom, which had a magnificent view over the open water. It was so quiet and peaceful that we could hear how the waves broke on the rough rocks.

Roman laid me carefully on the cool sheets before he hovered over me. His full lips found their way to my neck. He wasted no time. Immediately he began sucking on the sensitive skin there. My hands slid up his muscular back to the nape of his neck. Carefully loosened the hair tie and let his hair down so I could bury my fingers into it.

I pulled his face to mine to steal an much-needed kiss. Slowly I let the tip of my tongue glide over his lips. Instantly I heard a deep groan in Roman's chest. His hands wandered to the buttons that held my sundress together.

But he only managed to undo two buttons before we were interrupted by a loud knock on the door.

"Oh dammit!" he growled.

"It's probably the luggage," I muttered disappointedly.

"I'll get it. You stay right here. Don't move." he whispered against my pouting lips.

As soon as he left the room, a thought occurred to me. I quickly stripped off my dress and kicked off my sandals. I pulled it clip out of my hair and quickly fluffed it up before laying down sexily on the sheets. Hopefully Roman would like the matching set.

It didn't take him long to come back into the bedroom. With great satisfaction, I saw his jaw drop at the sight of me.

"Wow..." whispered Roman.

"You like it?" I asked with a knowing smirk.

"Hell yeah! Damn, angel." he muttered as he literally threw himself at me.

"I love you, Mr. Reigns." I whispered as I slowly stroked his face.

"I love you more, Mrs. Reigns." He replied softly, looking deep into my eyes.

"I love you more!" I countered.

I almost lost myself in his warm, brown eyes. I swear, just by that look alone, he could make me melt.

"Impossible." he murmured against my mouth as he smooched my lips again and again.

"Nothing is impossible, Romeo. Listen... About what we talked about the other day.... I think today is perfect for that." I said, wiggling my brows.

"Really? Are you sure you're ready to try?" Roman replied unsure, but I saw the sparkle in his eyes. He liked the idea.

"I've thought about it a lot. And I know it's something we both want. So let's not waste any time. If we're lucky, we'll go home with a special souvenir." I said with a grin and winked at him.

"Oh angel. I have no doubt about that." said Roman.

"Oh someone is very sure of himself! Okay, Reigns. Let's see if you're really as good as you think you are then." I replied.

"You don't have to tell me twice, baby!" he murmured as he attacked my lips with hot kisses.