22 Beach day

I lay on a blanket and enjoyed the warm rays of the sun on my skin while I filmed Roman jogging up and down the beach. It was a sight I would never get enough of. And that's why I decided to make a video of it. That way I could watch it whenever I wanted. Because who knows when I would get the chance to see my sexy husband running on the beach again.

His skin gleamed in the sun. And his muscles kept tightening wonderfully because of the effort. I bet there are a lot of people who would pay good money for that view.

"Angel, what are you doing?" he suddenly asked me.

He hadn't noticed it before. He probably thought I was reading on the phone. But he was so wrong.

"Oh nothing. I'm just filming you working out. You're so damn hot, it should be illegal. Maybe I should film you in slow motion. I bet it would be even better." I giggled as he came over and knelt down on the blanket with me.

"And what exactly are you planning to do with the video?" he asked with a smirk.

"It's just for my private pleasure, Romeo," I replied.

Then he leaned in to give me a kiss. When I tried to pull him closer I noticed how sticky he was from sweat.

"Ewww. You're all sweaty and sticky." I complained to tease him a little. Actually, it didn't bother me.

"Then it's time for a little cool down. But you're coming with me." he said then and waited for me to get up.

"No. I'd rather enjoy the view." I smirked and ran a finger over his defined, tattooed chest.

"And who said you had a choice?" he asked in a low voice.

"What do you mean-" was as far as I got.

Roman had me ready to pull to my feet and gently tossed me onto his shoulder. With quick steps he walked toward the sea. All the while, he was not distracted one bit by my played complaining.

As he stood waist deep in the ocean, he pulled me off his shoulder and then hugged me tightly. His eyes sparkled with mischief. Clearly he was very pleased with himself.

"Isn't this much better?" he asked softly.

"It actually is." I had to admit as I rested my hands on his strong shoulders.

"Too bad today is the last day." he sighed as he gave me a little kiss on the nose.

"I know, but we have experienced so many beautiful things. I hope we can do it again sometime. Especially swimming with the dolphins and snorkeling in the reef." I replied and then put my cheek against his chest, just above his heart.

"How are you feeling?" he suddenly wanted to know.

"I feel fine. Why?" I replied.

"Oh, I just thought.... that you might feel differently," Roman replied.

"Oh, that's what you mean! No, everything as usual. But even if I'm already pregnant, it's still too early to feel different. Remember, I've done this before, Romeo." I explained to him as I lifted my head and looked at him.

"When did you know you were pregnant the first time?" he wanted to know.

"With Eric, it was when I hadn't gotten my period after a week. And shortly after that, the morning sickness already kicked in," I said.

"So, we can actually do a test already then?" he asked, looking at me expectantly.

"My period would be due in the next few days. If I don't get it, I can take a test next week. Don't get your hopes up too high please. It may not have worked on the first try. Sometimes it takes longer to get pregnant," I replied.

I didn't want him to be disappointed if I wasn't expecting a baby right away. Of course, I also wished that it had worked. But we didn't know it yet.

"Angel, I know you don't want me to be disappointed in case it didn't work out on the first try. But that doesn't change the fact that I have a very good feeling," he said and then put his hands on my belly under the water. He knew me so well that he knew exactly what I was thinking about.

It was really sweet how optimistic and happy he was. I should maybe also try to see the thing more positively. After all, it was possible that he was right and that it was already three of us standing here in the water and enjoying the sun and the last day of our honeymoon.