Chapter 2

Jungkook's POV

All eyes traveled from their books to the man who was now walking to a desk behind me.  He was wearing a red, white and black checked shirt which was open, revealing a white T-shirt inside tucked in light blue jeans with white sneakers with a few chains on his hands.

  He was wearing a red, white and black checked shirt which was open, revealing a white T-shirt inside tucked in light blue jeans with white sneakers with a few chains on his hands

"Oh look! Its Jin!"

"He's so handsome!"

"Is he real?"

"He looks so good!"

"Which movie did he come from?"

"Class, quiet down please!" Miss Emma said. Turning her attention to the late comer, she said, "Well Jin, care to explain why you arrived so late?"

"I'm not late, everyone's just early." he said airily.

"You are 10 minutes late to class, Jin." Miss Emma said, folding her arms across her chest and raising an eyebrow.

"Oh come on, so what? I'm pretty sure you wasted 5 minutes in your greetings and just asked the definition of a polymer or something in the rest of your 5 minutes. I haven't missed much, so its fine. "

All the students looked at him with great admiration,  mesmerized by his confidence. Miss Emma turned to the students, saying, "Well class, do you think I should spare hi-"

"Miss you should spare him!"

"He's so handsome miss!"

"Consider his good looks and spare him!"

"He's so hot miss just spare him!"

"Alright alright calm down class!" Miss Emma said as she turned to Jin. "Well, you've been forgiven, but don't come late to class again. And don't you think about showing any rudeness to me. You should respect your elders and-"

"Miss were you assigned to be our Chemistry teacher or to lecture us about respecting our elders?" Jin asked in a bored tone.

Miss Emma glared at him while the other students tried to stop laughing and control their mirth.

"Where's Yoongi?" she asked Jin. 

For the first time, he stopped. He couldn't speak, he just looked down as if he was thinking of an answer.

"He's sick." he replied darkly after some time and almost in a whisper.

"I'm sorry?" Miss Emma said.

Jin raised his voice, like he was irritated. "I said he's sick!" he said almost in a shout. 

Looking surprised, Miss Emma said, "Alright Jin, there's no need to shout. Calm down."

Jin looked at her coldly before looking down on his book.

"Well anyways class, please complete the fill in the blanks and question answers. You will be able to find the answers in the chapter, so make sure you......"

"Hey." Jin poked my shoulder and I looked around, startled. "Y-yes?" I whispered.

"What page?" 

"Page number 156"

"Alright, thanks."

"Your welcome."

It was the first time someone had spoken to me politely. I smiled before turning around to do my work. 

First class, second class, third class and the bell finally rang, signaling the start of break. Everyone heaved a sigh of relief as they stuffed their books in their bags and went out of the classroom to the cafeteria, gym, dance studio, etc.

Only me and Jin remained in the classroom. Jin was staring at the table, spacing out.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

Jin jumped. "Uh yeah I'm fine." he replied. "Why are you asking?"

"You seemed pretty uncomfortable when Miss Emma mentioned Yoongi, and you've been spacing out in the rest of our lessons too. Is everything alright? Did you two have a fight or something?"

"No no we didn't have a fight." Jin said. "He's just really sick, so I'm just thinking about him, wondering if he's alright."

"Oh okay." I said. "Well, he'll be better soon, I expect. Don't worry, it happens."

Jin just smiled, and then asked, "Aren't you going to the cafeteria?"

"Oh yeah I am. Just wanted to ask what's on your mind. I'm going."

He gave me a thumbs up and went out of the classroom, leaving me behind. 

I went to my seat and sat down, taking out my phone and checking if I had any messages. There were none.

I turned off my phone and put it into my pocket before getting up and going out of the classroom. As soon as I stepped out, I fell down and got kicked  in my stomach several times, causing me to groan. I looked up and found that Felix and his friends were there, laughing and kicking me. 

"P-please s-s-stop!" I said, but they ignored and kept on beating me up. The rest of the students were laughing and some joined too, and kicked me till blood was flowing from my mouth, nose, hands and other body parts.

"Think you're so clever, huh?" Felix said as he punched me. "Think you're Albert Einstein and you know everyth-"

"Exactly what is going on here?!"

A voice rang out in the hallway, and everyone stopped and looked in the direction of the source of the voice.

A figure appeared, walking calmly as everyone made way for him, but his eyes were filled with anger. He looked scary, like a assassin who was about to kill someone.

"J-Jin?" I exclaimed.

"Leave him alone." Jin said as he approached Felix. Felix laughed.

"You think I'm going to follow your orders?" he smirked.

"Leave. Him. Alone." Jin said calmly, but it amplified his volume to a scream.

Felix tched and aimed a punch at Jin, but Jin effortlessly dodged it and held his arm before twisting it and kicking his right leg. Felix screamed in pain and fell down.

"So weak." Jin said before turning to me and bending down. "Are you okay?" he asked worriedly. Those angry eyes were long gone, and he looked at me with a concerned expression on his face.

"I-I'm fine." I said, although it was clearly a lie. Jin shook his head before picking me up like I was a piece of feather and turned to the students, saying, "Well, I never expected anything like this from you all, but then again, you all are a bunch of dimwits, aren't you?"

With that, he walked towards the direction of the classroom, leaving the rest of the students staring at him.

 As we reached the classroom, he turned the handle and went inside, closing the door behind him when doing so.

He put me on the ground and looked at me with his deadly stare. I knew something was wrong, but I didn't know what it was. 

"What's wrong?" I asked, fearing for my life.

He didn't say anything. Instead, he just got up and turned around. I craned my neck to see what he was staring at, but I couldn't see anything.

"Don't you dare touch him."