Chapter 19

Third Person POV

Jin woke up to the sound of his alarm ringing for the 100th time. He yawned and looked at his clock. His eyes almost popped out of his head when he realized that the time was 6:15 PM. He jumped out of the bed and went to the washroom, washing his face and brushing his teeth. He got out and headed towards the closet, choosing a suitable suit.

 He got out and headed towards the closet, choosing a suitable suit

"Hyung you're late so- DAMN!!" Hoseok screamed when he saw Jin. "I shouldn't really fanboy but, you look so good and-"

"What do you want?" Jin asked, fixing his belt.

"The driver's here." he said.

"Right." he said, shoving Hoseok so that he could exit the room. He walked downstairs and grabbed a glass of water, gulping it down. He walked out of the house and saw the driver waiting near the car. Jin gestured towards the car.

"I thought that riding in a limo would look grand." the driver said.

Jin looked at the garage. "We're taking the black one."

"Sir you have 6 black cars. Which one?" the driver asked.

"The black and red one." he said.

A few minutes later, the driver and Jin were seated in the car. "Where to, sir?"

"Street 167-9, Wondangri, Toechon-myeon." Jin answered. 

The driver nodded and started the car. Jin looked out of the window, seeing all the streets, restaurants and people flashing by.

20 minutes later, they arrived at their destination. The driver got out of the car and went to Jin's door, opening it. Jin got out, straightening his coat. He headed towards the clear doors of the hotel to enter, but was stopped by two guards.

"Name?" one of them asked.

"Seriously?" Jin raised his eyebrows. "I've been here for more than 15 meetings."

"Please give us your name or else you won't be allowed to enter." one of them said.

"Kim Seokjin." Jin said.

"Please come in." the other guards gestured towards the clear doors. Jin entered and saw a man rushing towards him. 

"Kim Seokjin?" he asked.

"Mhm." 

"Please come this way. The other guest isn't here, it seems, so you'll have to wait for a few minutes." he said.

"Lead the way." Jin told him.

Soon he entered into a spacious room, with tall brown pillars towering over him and brown sofas located here and there with a few tables as well.

"So....when is he going to come?" Jin asked, putting his hands in his pockets.

"Oh, he has arrived." the man said, looking out of the door. 

"Good, because I hate waiting." Jin muttered.

"He's coming in a minute. I shall leave you two alone. Have a good talk." the man said and left the room.

Jin fixed his collar and admired the walls when he suddenly heard someone's footsteps. Turning around, he almost choked when he saw who it was. The man looked up, and he froze, not making a single movement. They just stared at each other for a good 5 minutes before Jin could only whisper one thing.

"Yoongi?"