Chapter 18

Jin's POV

I clicked my pen as I tried to think the correct answer to the question. We were having a test, and there were only 8 minutes left before the bell wound ring for break.

"Got it!" I thought as I wrote the last answer of the last question. I put the cap on the pen and stood up with the paper. I walked towards the teacher's desk, placing the paper on the desk before returning to my seat.

5 minutes later, the bell for break sounded, and I stood up, sighing with relief. I hurried to the washroom to wash my hands before heading to the cafeteria and eating my food.

I took out my phone and entered the password. I had 2 notifications, both of them from Jungkook.

Jungkook

Tell the principal that I can't attend classes.

Jungkook

And give me the notes after school (if you have them) to me so that I can copy them.

I sent a thumbs up emoji before messaging Jimin.

You

Whats my schedule 4 2day?

Jimin

You have to go meet YG at 7 PM sharp.

You

Alright, thanks.

Jimin

That's what I'm here for. Have a good day.

I turned off my phone and shoved it into my pocket. Lunch time went by, and soon it was time for my next class.

After school finished, I stretched my hands and yawned. I went to Namjoon's class to pick him up. His head was buried in a book, and he didn't realize me walking in.

"Hey Namjoon?" I asked, poking his shoulder.

"Oh sorry,  I didn't see you come." he said. "I'll be coming home after an hour or so, because there's this group project we're supposed to do. It's me and 4 other people. I'll take a taxi."

"Oh ok." I said. "Just be sure to be home by 6 PM."

"Promise." he said.

I headed out of his classroom, taking out my phone to check the time. Class had been dismissed 8 minutes earlier. As I was about to close my phone, I got a message from my driver.

Driver 1

Sir, where are you?

I quickly typed my message, remembering that the driver had to go and see his uncle at the hospital.

You

I'm coming, gimme a min.

"I'm so sorry for being late!" I panted as I reached the driver. "I was talking to Namjoon."

"Its fine sir." he said. "Please get in the car."

"How's your uncle?" I asked as I sat in the car.

"He's feeling better, thankfully." he said, starting the car.

As I  reached home, I checked my phone because a message had popped up. From Jungkook.

Jungkook

Hey, isn't school over?

What on earth would he want right now? I thought as I typed a reply.

You

Yea, why?

Jungkook

Have u reached home? Cuz I was hoping that u could come over n gimme any notes that u've completed today.

You

Oh well sry I've actually reached home already.

Jungkook

Then can u give me them this evening? Cuz my parents r away 4 the day

You

Sure. Will after 9 PM do?

Jungkook

Works for me

""Hello hyung!" Jimin said as he ran up to me. "How was school?"

"Fine." I said. "What's for lunch?"

"I actually ordered something from outside, the driver got it for me." he said.

"Ah okay." I said. "Well, I'm going to use the washroom, so I'll come downstairs in a few minutes."

"Okay." he said, heading towards the kitchen.

I went upstairs and went to my room, flopping down on the bed and staring at the ceiling.

"I'm so tired." I said to myself as I stifled a yawn. Heading to the washroom, I locked the door and looked in the washroom mirror above the sink, my hands resting on the edges of the sink.

I suddenly felt a presence behind me, and I looked around. No one was there. I shrugged as I looked down, but then something felt wrong again.

My sixth sense was telling me that someone was here with me, for what reason, I don't know, but all I knew was that someone was there. I felt something move behind me.

I turned around and ducked just in time to avoid getting hurt. The same masked man was there who had taken Jungkook to the rooftop. He had a knife in his hand and was about to stab me, but I dodged it.

"What the hell do you want?!" I yelled as I twisted his arm, The knife fell from his grip and I caught it. "You haven't even been trained properly!"

"I want your dead body." the masked man said.

"Look Felix I'm really hungry okay? I just need some food and then you come and fight me." I complained. "You could've at least done this after I finished my food!" I said as I dodged his punch.

"Now get out of here." I said as I kicked his stomach and he groaned. I dragged him to the window and opened it, practically throwing him out of the window.

"That's what happens when you try to fight with Worldwide Handsome." I said as I dusted my hands. A knock came on the door.

"Hyung! What's wrong? Why are you yelling and why is there so much noise coming from inside?" Jimin yelled.

"I accidentally dropped the whole rack of shampoo and conditioner!" I yelled back. "I'm fixing it now, give me a minute!"

I unlocked the door and stepped outside after a few minutes later. I hurried downstairs to the kitchen and saw Jimin microwaving something in the microwave.

"Finally hyung! I had to microwave your food three times!" he complained. 

"Sorry." I said. "Where's Hoseok?"

"Oh he's still in university. I texted him and he said that he's having an extra class now, so he'll be back home by 4:45 PM."

I nodded as I blew the food. Taking a large bite, I closed my eyes as the delicious taste melted in my mouth. "Mmm, very tasty!" I said as I chewed on my food. Jimin laughed.

"Yeah, it is very good." Jimin agreed.

After I was done eating, I put the dishes in the sink and turned to Jimin. 

"Your turn to do the dished today." I reminded.

"Ugh seriously why are ya'll so mean?!" Jimin said as he headed towards the sink, rolling his sleeves. I laughed.

"Well, I'll be taking a quick nap, and I'll wake up in about half an hour or 45 minutes okay? Do whatever you want but don't disturb me." I said.

"Yes sir!" Jimin said, saluting. I shook my head and went upstairs to my room. As soon as my head rested on the pillow, I was fast asleep.