Chapter 22

Jungkook's POV

My eyes opened as I heard a familiar voice. I smiled as I realized that it was Jin. I felt a presence and turned to the direction. My mind stopped functioning when I realized who it was. His face was familiar, his voice was familiar and he was staring at me with the same shocked expression I had on my face.

"You-you two are step-brothers?" Jin gasped.

"Y-Yoongi?" I asked, shocked with the sudden surprise.

"How can you be my stepbrother?" Yoongi said. "I thought you were dead!"

"And I thought you were dead too!" I cried, my voice sounding hoarse. The monitor suddenly started beeping, and I closed my eyes. 

"Jungkook!" Yoongi cried. The door opened and doctors came inside, hustling and bustling.

"Do something quick!" Jin urged them.

"We are trying sir, we are trying." a doctor said.

"He's not going to die, right?" Yoongi asked, worried.

Everything suddenly went pitch black, my eyes closed and my body stopped functioning.

-*-*-*-

Jin's POV

"Jungkook! No!" I cried. His eyes closed, the monitor stopped beeping and the line became straight.

Again.

"Thats it." I said. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU DOCTORS? WHY CAN'T YOU TAKE CARE OF HIM PROPERLY, HUH? HE'S A PATIENT WHO NEEDS-"

"Hyung calm down." Yoongi said, but I ignored him and continued rambling.

"Hyung come out we need to talk." Yoongi said, pulling my arm. Once we were outside, he turned to me and said, "Hyung, this isn't the doctors' fault at all. They can't do anything if this happens, they try to do their work but sometimes, you have to understand that they aren't responsible if anyone dies."

"Of course they are!" I said, running my finger through my hair, irritated. "They're the one who were doing the surgery."

"Has this ever happened before too?" Yoongi asked. I nodded.

"Then that means there is something in Jungkook's body which makes him faint again and again." Yoongi said.

"Maybe." I said, still not entirely convinced. Doctor Kang came out at that moment.

"I think he's alright, there's just something in his body which we can't seem to locate, but for the time being, you can go inside, one person at a time." she said.

"I'll go first." Yoongi said, pushing open the door.

"If you're going inside then I'm going too." I said. Yoongi shook his head.

"One person at a time." he reminded me.

"I don't care." I said, and before he could protest, I entered the room, pulling Yoongi inside with me.

"Jungkook?" I said as I went to his bed. "Jungkook, can you hear me?"

Yoongi came over and stood next to the bed with his hands on his hips. "Do you think he'll wake up?" Yoongi asked.

"Dunno." I replied. Yoongi sat on the bed and looked at Jungkook. He smiled.

"He looks different now." he whispered. "He was just a little baby at that time, now he's an adult."

"Have you seen him?" I asked.

"Yeah. Once. In the past." he replied. He took Jungkook's hand and interwinened his fingers with Jungkook's, but just as him warm touch came in contact with Jungkook's skin, his eyes opened slowly.