Chapter 6

Jin's POV

I walked home, wondering if Jungkook had left the school or was getting bullied by Felix and his friends. But I soon saw him in his black hoodie and black cap, so I knew he was safe from Felix.

I turned into an alley and walked for some time before I heard a noise. Looking behind, I realized that Taehyung was there, looking at me with a weird look.

"Whats with the weird look?" I asked him.

"I don't have much time, give me the money." Taehyung said.

"God, you're so greedy!" I snapped as I handed him 2000 dollars. "Here! Happy?"

"Yup." he lazily said. I felt like slapping him, but I didn't. 

"Who was that guy in the classroom?" Taehyung asked.

"Jungkook." I said.

"Ah, you mean Jeon Jungkook." he said, and I looked at him in surprise. 

"How do you know him?" I asked.

"I've met him when I was a child." he said. "Pretty handsome, isn't he?"

I frowned. "No one's handsomer than me."

Taehyung laughed. "Well, I would agree with you, but I have to go now. Goodbye."

"Wait!" I said.

"What?"

"Yoongi died."

Taehyung looked at me in shock, completely silent for a minute or two before saying, "You're kidding right?"

"I'm not." I said seriously.

I could see tears forming in his eyes and I went forward and wiped them with my thumb. 

"Hyung, how, how is this possible?" Taehyung whispered.

"Gathoma killed him." I said.

Anger swelled into his eyes. "I'll kill her." he whispered fiercely. "I swear I'll fucking kill her."

I hugged him. "Don't do anything yet, Taehyung. I've already ordered Jimin to kill her, so its fine. You don't need to do anything."

"But Yoongi's still dead hyung." he said, crying.

"Sshh, calm down." I said, patting his back.

After a few moments, I let go of him saying, "You should go now. Its been a long time since you've been here."

He nodded, sniffing and taking out a tissue. Blowing his nose, he said, "I'm sure this has caused you more grief than any of us, hyung."

I smiled. "Its okay. We all lose our loved ones at some point of life."

He nodded, giving me a small wave and climbing up the building. I watched him go until he was out of my sight.

As I entered my house, I was greeted with silence. Normally, if Yoongi and I would come home, we would be laughing and talking, but right now, the whole house was quiet. 

I ran upstairs to Yoongi's room, opening the door and almost tripping. Blood was everywhere, glass was broken and there was a gun next to Yoongi's body.

Speaking of Yoongi....

I silently went to Yoongi's bed, inspecting his body. A knife was stabbed into his heart, a trickle of blood made its way from his forehead to his cheek, and his eyes were closed, with his hand on the gun.

Anger was building up inside me, and I threw the glass that was on the table, which was the only thing that hadn't been broken until I had thrown it myself.

At that moment, the door opened and Namjoon was standing there, panting. "Jin!" he exclaimed.

"Don't come near me." I warned him. Namjoon nodded his head, he knew how dangerous I could be when I was intensely angry. 

"Hyung, calm down, he's-"

"How the fuck am I supposed to relax when Yoongi just got shot?! Are you out of your mind?! Do you realize how hard our business will drop? And moreover, I don't care what you think, but I just lost someone who meant the world to me, Namjoon. He's more than just an assassin, he's a motherfucking hero, and we are alive because of him!" I yelled, tears falling from my eyes. Namjoon looked at me, worried.

"Hyung, I know you lost someone you love, but thats how the world is. We all lose our loved ones in our life, and-"

"Why?!" I screamed. "Why did it have to be Yoongi of all  people? Why him?!"

"Fate." Namjoon said calmly. "He was destined to die while protecting us. After all, he-"

"Don't you feel sorry for him?!" I shouted.

"I do." he said. "You have no idea how angry I became when he died. But you have to listen Jin. You have to go on with your life. You can't just cry over-"

"He was the reason I went on with my life Namjoon." I stated, completely irritated. "You just- You just don't understand how I feel!"

Namjoon tried calming me down again, but I didn't let him say another word. "Out!" I said.

"Jin-"

"Out, I said!"

"Listen to me Jin-"

"DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME YOU MOTHEFUCKER?! OUT!"

Namjoon sighed in defeat, there was nothing he could do.

"Alright hyung." he whispered before turning and leaving the room.

Whats wrong with me? I thought. Why am I being angry at Namjoon for something which isn't his fault at all?

I looked at Yoongi one more time but knowing there was nothing I could do, I left the room sadly.

(Night time)

I was changing when suddenly the my bedroom door burst.

"You bitch I'm changi- JIMIN WHAT HAPPENED?" I panicked, quickly putting on my shirt as I ran towards Jimin, who was bleeding horribly.

"Hey hyung, its fine." he whispered. Looking down sadly, he said, "I'm so sorry, hyung. I wasn't able to kill Gathoma. Her men were twice as fast as ours, and-"

"Hey, hey, hey, calm down." I told him. "Its okay, as long as as you're fine."

He nodded. Turning sharply to Hoseok, I said, "Go get the first aid kit. And you all," I said, pointing to my assassins, "Get into the training ground. You need to get more training."

"But hyung," Hoseok protested. "Our assassins are perfect in fighting. They don't need-"

"Did I ask for your opinion, Hoseok?" I said, my voice dangerously soft.

"N-no hyung, you didn't." he said, bowing. "I shall get the first aid kit right away."

"Good." I said. Turning to Jimin, I said, "How'd it go?"

"Well, first I located her, and told the team to get prepared, like you said." Jimin told me, slightly short of breath. "Next, I prepared the weapons and got into the car, telling the driver to get to the destination where she was. We stopped a good distance away from where she was, so I told the assassins to keep into the shadows and find her when suddenly, I got shot on my shoulder." he paused, panting for breath. I examined his shoulder, it was bleeding like hell. 

"The assassins prepared their weapons but-"

The door burst again, and this time, Namjoon was standing there, with a worried expression on his face.

"Jin, Gathoma's people." he said.

"What happened to them?"

"They're fucking attacking us."

A few minutes of silence followed. But it was broken by my very loud, frustrated voice.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!"