Chapter 15

Third person POV

"QUIT THE FUCKING QUESTIONS UNLESS YOU WANNA DIE!!" Jin screamed.

The whole room became silent for a moment. The loud shots and bangs were enough to make anyone anxious.

"I'm sorry for screaming, but you have to hurry!" Jin said. "Everyone follow Jimin. He will help you out of the house from the back door. Hurry!"

Everyone followed Jimin while the remaining 4 stayed. Jin dished out orders.

"Hoseok, locate where exactly the men are shooting. Taehyung, go out with Hoseok. Namjoon, follow me. And all of you should put your earpieces on. And you, Jungkook," he said, turning to him. "go follow Jimin."

Jungkook nodded and hurried away from the room.

Jin sneaked out of the door, staying in the shadows. Namjoon followed close behind. Jin wasn't sure weather they were Gathoma's people or not.

"Can't even let us party peacefully." Namjoon complained, pulling out his gun.

"Jimin, where are you?" Jin asked, touching his earpiece.

"I'm near the balcony boss. We need some help though. There are men here too."

"Taehyung." Jin said.

"Yes boss." Taehyung answered.

Jin left his hiding place and showed himself to the men, who immediately started shooting him. But Jin was quick and dodged all the bullets. He ran towards them, shooting all the men who tried to attack him. He then jumped on the last man and rolled around his neck before jumping down and kicking his leg. The man fell to the ground, dead.

"Boss!" Namjoon shouted.

Jin turned around and saw more men coming towards him with guns in their hands. Jin immediately took out his daggers and threw them at the men, exactly in the heart. The men who were left immediately started shooting Jin, but Jin dodged them all except for one, which hit him on his damaged shoulder.

"Shit!" he cursed, holding his damaged shoulder.

The men were about to shoot him when suddenly a voice came behind them.

"As annoying as he is, I still won't let anyone touch my step-brother."

"Namjoon." Jin whispered.

Namjoon came charging towards the men with a knife in his right hand and a gun in his left. He shot the men on his right while he stabbed the others in their stomachs. They dropped their guns and groaned, holding their stomachs.

"Who do you all work for?" Namjoon asked.

The men didn't answer.

"I said, who do you all work for?" Namjoon asked.

The men still didn't answer.

"Answer me or my step-brother will torture you horribly." Namjoon threatened.

"We work for Mr. Lee." one man said.

"Mr. Lee?" Jin questioned.

"Felix Lee." another man answered.

Namjoon went pale. He would've fallen down on the ground if Jin hadn't been there to support him.

"Felix-Felix knows." Namjoon whispered.

"Jungkook! Stay with me! Don't go anywhere!" Jimin said.

"Yes Jimin-ssi I'm right behind you." Jungkook said.