(PAST CHAPTER 2)

Third person POV

Note: The following happened 2 weeks ago from the present.

"Jin! Jin!" Namjoon yelled, rushing into the room.

"What happened?" Jin asked.

"Yoongi's body, its not there! ITS DISAPPREARED!! HIS BODY IS NOT THERE!" Namjoon screamed.

"What the hell are you talking about?!" he yelled as he rushed into Yoongi's room. Sure enough, his body wasn't there.

"But...but he got killed yesterday only!" Jin exclaimed. "How come he disappeared? And who took him?"

"I don't know." Namjoon said. "I just entered his room and saw that he wasn't there so-"

Jin's phone started ringing. He looked at the contact. It was an unknown number. He cautiously picked it up.

"Well, well, like what you see?" a raspy, female voice said. 

"Who the heck are you?" Jin snapped.

"Hmm....I wonder if Yoongi actually liked you as a friend?" the voice said.

"Who the hell are you?!" Jin yelled.

"I'm sure that you would like to know who I am." the voice said. "I'm your friend's stepmother."

"G-Gathoma?" Jin stammered.

The call ended. Jin dropped his phone and stared at Namjoon.

"W-whats wrong?" Namjoon asked, scared.

Jin didn't answer. Instead, he fell to the ground, pale.

"Gathoma has took Yoongi." Jin whispered to Namjoon.

"Why? He's dead." Namjoon said.

"I don't know." Jin said. "But I can feel that Gathoma right now is up to no good. And I'm scared if its going to hurt any of us."

A/N: Some of you may think that I'm mentioning the Doctor Kang in Descendants of the Sun, but this isn't her, okay? She's some other person. Anyways, I hope you are enjoying the book so far.