Chapter 28

Jin's POV

"Hyung! We need help!" Jimin called.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!" I said, running towards the assassins. I knocked them down and punched their stomachs while shooting the others.

"Hyung, she has more assassins." Taehyung panted, holding his bleeding head.

"We need to...*cough*.... call someone." Jimin said.

"You called?" I heard a voice behind.

"Y-Yeonjun?" I said, widening my eyes

"Oh come on bitch!" he exclaimed, turning to Gathoma. "Hyungs just finished their exams! Why bother them?"

"And who are you?" Gathoma asked.

"Yeah you think I don't know whats happening behind me?" he said. He turned around and twisted the assassin's arm who was just about to shoot him. He then kicked the assassin's leg and choked him, making him unconscious.

"Oh and by the way, I am Daniel." he said.

"W-wait, the Choi Daniel?" one assassin asked, shaking in fear.

"Yup, thats me." he said, placing his left hand on his hip and the right hand behind his head.

"He models too!" another assassin exclaimed.

"You're supposed to be fighting them, not fanboying over this Daniel boy!" Gathoma screeched. The assassins immediately took out their guns and began shooting.

For the next 15 minutes, chaos followed as we and Gathoma fought. Yeonjun got shot in his stomach, Jimin fainted, Taehyung's head was bleeding so badly to the point that he couldn't even hold his gun properly, Hoseok got shot in his thigh and Namjoon got shot just below his knee. I was the only one remaining, but I wasn't in a good condition too. Blood was trickling from my head to my eyes, a river of blood was flowing from my mouth and I tried to stand, but fell down immediately.

"Who's laughing now?" Gathoma said as she approached me, holding up my chin. 

"You're so silly." Gathoma laughed. "Well, now I suppose I'll have to shoot you. Give me my gun." an assassin gave her a gun. 

"Now," she said, pointing the gun to my head, and I knew it was over now, I couldn't do anything. "on the count of three. One, two-"

"Don't you dare." a voice spoke from behind. Turning around, Gathoma almost fainted, and I almost did too.