Chapter 16

Jin's POV

I ran to the hospital with a handkerchief wrapped on my shoulder. Mon-Ho had insisted that she would clean the wound at first, but soon gave up that idea when she saw how bad it was bleeding.

I entered the hospital and was greeted by doctors running around, nurses rushing with papers and the cries of patients.

"Uh...excuse me?" I asked a doctor who looked around the same age as me and whose name on the tag was Doctor Kang. (Descendants of the Sun anybody?)

"Oh hello!" she replied brightly. "Is anything the matter?"

"Um...I'm looking for a patient called Jeon Jungkook. I suppose you know him?" I asked.

Her smile never left her face, even though she was clearly worried about something. "Oh, Jungkook? Yes, I know him. He's in room number 77, but I'm afraid you can't go in now."

"Oh, well okay. Can you direct me to room number 77?" I asked.

"Of course! Please follow me." she said. "Sir, I think your shoulder is bleeding. We should get it inspected or else you can get an infection."

"I'm fine, Doctor Kang, I don't need anyth-"

"Sir we have to get it inspected." Doctor Kang said firmly. "Follow me and I shall inspect it."

I groaned inwardly as he followed Doctor Kang. We approached room number 63. Doctor Kang pushed the door open and both of us went inside.

"Please sit down there." she said, gesturing towards the bed. I did as he was told.

"Do I have to take off my shirt or-"

"No no sir!" Doctor Kang said frantically. "You just need to slide of your shirt from your shoulder, thats all."

"Oh okay." I said as I slid my shirt down my shoulder. Doctor Kang saw it and widened her eyes.

"Thats-thats a very big injury sir." she said.

"Just call me Jin." I said.

"Well, Jin, can you tell me how you got that?" she asked. "It looks like you got shot." 

"Its fine. Its normal for me." I answered.

"Getting shot is normal for you?" she questioned. "What are you? A criminal?"

"No no." I said. "I don't want to talk about it."

"Alright then. As you wish." she said sitting on the bed. "Does it hurt?"

"Mhm." I answered. "Ouch!"

"I'm sorry." she said, blowing on the injury. "I'll need to do stiches."

"Okay." I said.

She got up and went to a cupboard, opening it and taking something from it. She returned with some things in her hands. She sat down and began to stich the injury. It hurt a a lot as the needle was very sharp, but soon she finished stitching it.

"There." she said. "All done."

"Thank you." I smiled.

"No problem." she smiled. "If you need anything else, I'm here."

"Can you do something for me?" I asked.

"What is it?" she asked.

"There's this wound I have on my back. Its been there for almost 7 years, but I never got it treated. Can you treat it for me?"

"Of course." she said. Then she stopped dead and said, "Wait, on your back?"

"Mhm" I replied.

"And you want me to stitch it?" she asked.