Chapter 25

A/N: I seriously can't believe this chapter is only 490 words long, like it isn't even close to 500. But anyways, the next few chapters are gonna be wild, so get ready.

Jin's POV

It was the day of the exams. Yoongi had joined school a week ago and had completed all his notes. He wouldn't answer any questions about his disappearance, he would simply say, "I was sick."

I checked my roll number, 27. I headed to the table and found out that Jungkook was sitting next to me, about 2 meters apart.

"Ready for the exams?" he asked.

"I'm going to fail." I said, sitting down on my seat. "So I've decided that I'm going to work part time at a café because my parents sure as heck will take away all my money and wealth." I nodded my head. 

"Oh thats....um....exciting! You know, to...uh....work at a café!" Jungkook said smiling.

I looked at him with a what-the-hell-dude-really face. "If you're trying to cheer me up, its not working."

"Well, thats sad." he said.

"Anyways, how well do you think you'll score?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't really know." I replied. "Probably E or F."

"Those grades are too low." Jungkook shook his head. "This is your last year, right?" 

"Mhm." I replied.

"What will you become after you graduate?"

"If I graduate, that is." I said, emphasizing the word 'if'. "Well, I don't really know. I already am a mafia, and I have tons of money, but I would have liked to become a therapist." I said.

"Oh, thats cool!" Jungkook said. "I personally think that I would love to become a doctor."

"Doctors shouldn't get scared by blood so easily, you know." I teased.

"Well most doctors don't have a friend who is the leader of the most feared and largest mafia in the world!" Jungkook snapped. I laughed.

"Alright class." Professor Ahn-Cheol-soo said, carrying a stack of papers. "Please put all your belongings in your bag, except your pencil case. If its an opaque pencil case, please take out your stationery and place it on the table. Place your bags here." he pointed to the area under the whiteboard. "Cheating is not allowed. If I catch anyone cheating or with cheating equipment, you will be disqualified from your exam. Is that clear?"

"Yes sir!" everyone said in unison, placing their bags near the whiteboard and going back to their seats.

"I shall give your papers now." Professor Ahn-Cheol-soo said. "You have 3 minutes to look through the exam paper. Write your full name neatly in the space provided on the top of the paper and write your roll number too, along with the date. Write your answers in the space provided under each question or part question. The marks for each question are given under each question or part question. Write with a black or blue pen. You have 2 hours for your exam." He handed the exam papers to each student and when he was done, he walked up to his desk. "Did everyone get your exam papers?" he asked. Everyone nodded their heads and the professor gave a small nod. "You may begin your exam." he looked at his watch and looked up.

"Now."