Chapter 26

Jungkook's POV

"Finally! The last exam!" I heard Jin cheer as he skipped to his seat.

"Looking forward to the weekend?" I asked, smiling.

"Oh yeah! Definitely!" Jin said. "Me and the rest decided to head to a restaurant after school today, and we're going to go to an arcade this evening."

"Sounds fun." I said enviously. I wished I could go with them. I didn't have any friends except them, but I didn't want to ruin their fun, as they may want to be alone with just themselves.

"Oh and by the way." I heard Jin say. "Jimin asked if you could come too."

"You read my mind didn't you?" I said, shaking my head.

"Hey, I don't want you to feel lonely." Jin said. "We all decided that after eating at the restaurant, we're going to go home and take a nap. Then we'll go to the arcade."

"Good plan. My step mother is out for 5 days, and my step father won't return home till late night, so I guess I can spend some time with you."

"Does your step mother usually go out?" Jin asked.

"Yeah, she's away most of the time." I said. "Why do you ask?" 

"I was just curious." Jin said.

The exam started. I struggled with a few questions, but I knew the answers to most questions, so I was done in an hour.

"Done." I announced as I raised my hand.

"Name?" the teacher asked, signaling me to come to the desk and give the paper.

"Jeon Jungkook." I said, giving the paper.

"Thank you, Jungkook, you may now go back to your seat." 

I bowed as I nodded my head and went back to my seat. Jin was there too, looking at the question as though it was some alien species.

I sat down on my seat and placed my head on the table, closing my eyes. I barely had any sleep yesterday night. After an hour, the bell rang and I woke up, rubbing my eyes. 

"Alright students, please stop writing." the teacher said, getting up from her desk. "Put your pens down now."  

The teacher went around the classroom, collecting the exam papers. Jin rushed out of the classroom as soon as he handed in his paper.

Huh? I thought. Why is he in a hurry all of a sudden?

I decided to follow him and ran out of the classroom. He was talking to his friends.  

"Guys look...uh....we have to go quickly okay? And Jungkook's coming too." Jin said.

"Uh...sure. But why do you sound so anxious?" Jimin asked. 

"Its nothing." Jin said. "Get to the school gates. I'm coming in a minute."

"He's acting weird." I heard Taehyung whisper to Hoseok.

"Jungkook!" Jin said as he approached me. Pulling me to an empty area, he said, "Have you seen Yoongi?"

"Yeah, he's in Section B." I said. "Why?"

"I need to get him out of the school before Taehyung or anyone catches him." Jin whispered.

"We know hyung." a voice came from behind. Jin turned around to see Jimin and the rest standing behind.

"W-what?" Jin stammered.

"Why didn't you tell us before?" Jimin asked.

"Guys i-its not what you think it is just-"