Chapter 24

Third Person POV

"Hey Taehyung, where's Jin hyung?" Jimin asked. Taehyung was staying at there house for the month because his parents were away on a business trip.

"Oh he's in his room." Taehyung said looking up from his book. "He's studying for his exam."

"Exam? Oh shit the exam!" Jimin exclaimed as he jumped on the sofa and sat next to Taehyung. "Please help me study. We have the same subjects right?"

"Yeah." Taehyung replied. "Come on, I'll teach you."

When Jimin and Taehyung were studying in Jimin's room, the telephone started ringing. "I'll get it." Taehyung said. "Do this question for me to check."

Taehyung leapt from the sofa and answered the phone. "Hello?"

"Ah, Taehyung-ah." the other line spoke.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung guessed.

"Yup." the other line chuckled. "Do you think I can come over and study at your house? My parents are away for a couple of weeks."

"Sure, why not?" Taehyung said. "Bring your books along."

"Obviously." Jungkook laughed. "Thanks a lot."

"No problem." Taehyung hung up.

A few minutes later they heard the doorbell ring. Taehyung opened the door and saw Jungkook standing there. 

"Hey." Jungkook said. "Can I come in?"

"Of course." Taehyung said.

"Wow." Jungkook said. "Your house is so.....huge."

"Yeah." Taehyung chuckled. "Jin hyung bought it."

"Bought?" Jungkook asked, amazed. "He must be rolling with money."

"Duh, he's a mafia." Taehyung said. "He's a billionaire as well."

"Woah." Jungkook said, following Taehyung to Jimin's room.

"Oh, hey Jungkook!" Jimin said. "Come in, lets study together."

Jungkook sat on the bed and opened his book. "Can't believe we have the whole book coming for the exam." Taehyung tched.

"Hey, be thankful." Jungkook said. "You're going to finish your second year while I'm going to finish my first year."

"Yeah, I know I'm supposed to be used to it, but there's just so many chapters!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Your book has approximately 63 chapters while mine has 57." Jungkook said. 

"Yup." Taehyung said. "Anyways, what you doing?"

"Phycology." Jungkook said, holding up his book for him to see.

Taehyung crawled up to Jungkook and looked at his book. "What the hell are these?" he asked, confused.

"These are values." Jungkook said. "The answer for the first one is 12.975"

"Okay I'm outta here." Taehyung said, going back to the sofa. "Engineering is much easier."

"Excuse me? Mind repeating that?" Jimin glared at him.

"Shush you two." Jungkook said. "Let me study."

Taehyung and Jimin glanced at each other and smirked. They shrugged their shoulders and went back to studying.

A few hours later, Jungkook heard a snore. He looked up and saw Taehyung sleeping with his face covered in his book while Jimin was trying his best to make out exactly what was happening.

"Want me to help you?" Jungkook offered.

"What would you know about Engineering? You haven't take the subject."

"I know quite a lot." Jungkook said, sounding confident. He went to Jimin and helped him with his question.

"Oh thanks Jungkook." he said, smiling at him.

"No problem." Jungkook replied, going back to the bed and picking his highlighter.

When it was 8 PM, Jungkook thanked Taehyung and Jimin and told them that he should go.

"How many chapters have you done?" Jimin asked.

"About 20, I think." Jungkook said. Taehyung widened his eyes.

"Damn, I've done only 8 so far." he said, shaking his head.

"Yeah I've done only 13 chapters." Jimin said.

"You'll have to do it quickly, you have 2 more subjects and only 2 weeks left." Jungkook informed them. "Anyways, I have to go. Goodbye."

"Goodbye." Taehyung said, walking him to the door. "Come next time, okay?"

"Sure." Jungkook replied, shutting the door. 

"HOSEOK!" Jimin called. "HYUNG!"

"Yeah?" Hoseok said, rushing downstairs. "What?"

"You still haven't told me about the schedule. Check your phone." Jimin demanded.

"Oh yeah about that." Hoseok said, awkwardly scratching his nape. "I-um...I forgot my phone's password."

"THIS IS THE FOURTH TIME THIS WEEK YOU'VE FORGOTTEN YOUR PHONE'S PASSWORD!!" Jimin scolded him. "GIVE ME YOUR PHONE."

"Okay okay stop shouting. Jeez." Hoseok said as he handed Jimin his phone. A few minutes later Jimin handed him his phone.

"The password is 6122013." Jimin told him. "Keep that in mind, or change your phone's password to an easier one. Its not like you have a good memory of hard passwords."

"Hey! Don't offend me!" Hoseok said, pouting. Jimin rolled his eyes and went upstairs.

Just then there was a knock on the door. Namjoon went to answer it and saw Jin standing there, with his books and glasses in his hands, looking tired.

"I-is there something to eat?" he asked as he plopped himself on the couch.

"Uh...yeah we do." Namjoon said. "What's wrong?"

"Studies are hard." Jin said. "I have just 2 weeks and I haven't even completed half of the syllabus."

"It'll be fine, don't worry." Namjoon assured him, going to the kitchen.

"Namjoon its fine I can cook. You're going to burn the kitchen." Jin said, heading towards the kitchen.

"God, you're so mean." Namjoon said, shaking his head.

The evening continued. Everyone kept studying, the house was quiet except for a few times each other's phones would ring for help, because they couldn't step out of their rooms until the syllabus was completed.

Hours later, Jin checked the time: 1:23 AM. He opened his door and made his way to Jimin's room. Taehyung was also there, his eyes were red and Jimin was sleeping.

"Are you crying?" Jin asked.

"Nah....just tired." Taehyung yawned. 

"Get some sleep." Jin said, closing his books and taking out Jimin's blanket. "Here. you two can share it."

"Thanks." Taehyung mumbled as he grabbed the blanket and snuggled himself beneath it. 

"Good night." Taehyung said. 

"Good night." Jin said.

Next he went to Namjoon's room, who was studying on the bed, completely focused.

"Hey, buck up, its half past one." Jin told him.

"That explains why I'm so tired." Namjoon yawned, snapping his books shut. "Good night."

"Good night." Jin said, closing the door.

When Jin returned to his own room, he shifted his books to the table and plopped himself on the bed. He had been studying since 8 AM. He was very tired. His eyelids became heavy, and a few seconds later, he was fast asleep.

A/N: Lets face it, I can't write chapters more than 1000 words long. Forgive me for the short chapters.