Chapter 31

Third Person POV

(8 months later.)

"Jungkook!" Jin said as he came to him. "Whats wrong?"

"Aish, I hurt myself while training." Jungkook said, lifting his shirt and showing Jin a cut.

"Get it treated." he said. "The nurse is in her room, but I'm sure she can treat your cut."

Jungkook nodded as he went out of the assassins training ground. Jin looked around. Everyone had stopped their work and were now bowing at Jin.

"Its fine. Get up." he told them. "How's your training?"

"Its good boss." they said.

"Are Yeonjun and Hoseok teaching you well?" he asked.

"Yes boss." they said.

"Good." he said before giving a small wave. He headed to the exit and went out, looking at the ceiling. A bulb light was flashing and he tched.

"I told Yoongi to fix it." he said as he went to the kitchen where Yoongi was seated at the round oak table.

"I told you to fix the bulb didn't I?" Jin said as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Yeah but Namjoon broke it again." Yoongi said. "Not my fault."

"This boy always be going round breaking stuff." Jin shook his head.

FYI:

The gang found out that Felix had assassins working for him, but they all died. Felix joined Gathoma's gang, and when she died and he found out that Jungkook had killed her, he swore that he would kill Jungkook. But Jungkook killed him before he could even lay hands on Jungkook, and he died a peasant who committed heavy sins and killed many innocent people.

Jin apologized to Gathoma's assassins, as they had lost many of their friends because of him. The assassins accepted his apology and joined his gang. Jin now had more than 2000 assassins working for him, and he bought another house where the assassins could be trained and live more comfortably. Jungkook had also joined his gang 6 months ago, and he was doing a good job, according to Jin.

Back to present:

Jin was in his room, scrolling through Instagram. He heard a knock on the door and called out, "Come in!"

Yoongi stepped in, closing the door. He went to Jin's bed and sat next to him, asking what he was doing. Jin just showed him his phone's screen, and Yoongi nodded before cuddling into Jin.

"Hyung, I missed your cuddles." he said.

"We literally cuddled day before yesterday." Jin reminded him.

"I know." he said. "But I still want to cuddle."

Jin smiled as he cuddled into Yoongi, placing a gentle kiss on his forehead as Yoongi put his head on Jin's chest. Yoongi opened his eyes and stared straight into Jin's eyes. Jin stared back.

"I love you Kim Seokjin."

"I love you too Min Yoongi."

~The End of Friendly Betrayal~