Chapter 23

Third Person POV

It was raining heavily. Jin wrapped Yoongi around him. It was quiet for a while before they reached the bridge. They stopped and Jin let Yoongi let go of him.

"Its peaceful here." Yoongi said after a few minutes. 

Jin nodded. No one was there, it was just the 2 of them.

"I've missed you a lot hyung." Yoongi began. "You are the only person who can make me feel calm when I'm angry, happy when I'm sad and make me laugh when I'm down. Before I met you, I used to have money, I used to be popular in school, but I didn't know what it takes to be truly happy until I met you. You are everything to me, you mean the world to me, you always make me feel special and you always make me feel comfortable around people. I always know that I'm safe when you're with me. You make me overcome my fears, and when I feel unimportant you are always there to cheer me up. I could've committed suicide but you were there to save me and to make me feel contented. You will always be number one to me hyung, no matter what happens."

"Yoongi-ah." Jin said, taking his hands and making Yoongi face Jin. "You are the reason why I went on with my life, you are just like my heartbeat, I can't live without you, and you make me feel great when I'm with you. When I'm angry you're there to make me feel relaxed, when I'm sad you're there to wipe my tears and when I'm distressed you are always there to make me feel good. Things haven't been the same when you left. No one is like you, you're special, and you will also remain number one to me."

Yoongi smiled. He intertwined his fingers with Jin's but Jin let go of his hands. Yoongi looked up at him, surprised.

"Yoongi-ah." Jin said, pulling Yoongi closer to him and cupping his left cheek.

"Yes hyung?"

"I love you." Jin whispered.

"I love you too." Yoongi whispered, hugging Jin. They continued to hug until they realized they realized 2 hours later that it was 10 PM.

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter! I'll try to make the next ones longer. Get ya popcorn ready cuz this is going to be fun. And I just ship YoonJin as best friends.