(PAST CHAPTER 1)

Third person POV

Note: The following happened 7 years ago.

Jin tossed and turned on the bed, he just couldn't go to sleep. His back hurt like hell, and he wasn't sure weather anything could be worse than what he had gone through yesterday.

Jin got up from the bed. He went to the washroom and splashed his face with water. It made him feel kind of refreshed, though he wasn't sure why he had done that.

He took off his shirt and sat down on the bed, his back facing Yoongi. He looked down and closed his eyes. Everything was quiet. At least, for a few minutes before he heard a soft voice.

"Jin hyung?"

Jin opened his eyes, startled. He looked around to see Yoongi, half sitting on the bed with a confused expression on his face.

"Oh, Yoongi." Jin said. "What's the matter? Do you want water?"

"No." Yoongi said. "But what happened to you?"

"N-nothing." Jin said.

"Are you sure?" Yoongi said. "There's something on your back."

"N-no, there's n-nothing on m-my b-back." Jin stuttered as he got up.

Yoongi got up too and went to Jin. "Hyung, don't act dumb. There's clearly something on your back."

"N-no. What are you talking about?" Jin said as he walked backwards. 

"Hyung you know very well what I'm talking about." Yoongi said, also walking towards Jin.

Before Jin could reply, his legs bumped with the bed and he fell down on the bed on his back. Yoongi climbed the bed and hovered over Jin.

"Turn around." he said.

"No." Jin said.

"If there's nothing on your back, then why are you so scared? Just let me see it." Yoongi said, suspicious by Jin's odd behavior.

Jin groaned and turned around, allowing Yoongi to see a deep wound which started from just below his collarbone and finished at his waist.

"What the hell happened to you? Who did this to you? Tell me!" Yoongi yelled.

"M-my uncle a-and a-aunt." Jin replied.

"Why?" Yoongi asked.

"For no reason at all." Jin answered.

"Wait here." Yoongi said. He went from the room but came back later with a bottle of water in his hand. He took off the top of the bottle and poured some on his hands before splashing it on Jin's wound.

"Its to clean the wound so that it doesn't get an infection." Yoongi explained.

When he was done, he went to the closet and took out a grey shirt which Yoongi had given to Jin last year for his birthday. It was a simple, plain grey baggy shirt but Jin loved it.

"Here." Yoongi said. "Wear this." 

Jin caught the shirt and wore it. Turning to Yoongi, he managed to give a small smile and he said, "Thank you Yoongi."

"No problem." Yoongi smiled back. "Now go to sleep. We have school tomorrow."

Jin nodded and climbed into bed, snuggling under the blanket.

"By the way," Yoongi said. "why did you look so upset yesterday? Is everything alright?"

Jin sighed. "My father forced me to take his place and become the next heir of the Scarface Mafia when he retires next year."

"WHAT?!" Yoongi yelled.

"Shut up dumbass." Jin hissed. "Yeah, its true. I couldn't believe it at first, and thought it might be some silly joke, but then my father produced the contract and told me to sign it. I kept on protesting and telling him that I won't sign it, but he forced me to. So I'll be the leader of Scarface Mafia next year." he sighed. "I just hope that I lead the gang as well as my father."

"You will." Yoongi reassured him. "Don't worry."

Jin smiled. "At least I have one good friend." he said.

Yoongi cuddled into Jin, saying, "I'll always have your back, and I'll always support you." he looked up to Jin. "Always."

Jin smiled and closed his eyes, drifting off to sleep.