Chapter 12

Jungkook's POV

"W-what are you doing? Where are you taking me to?" I screamed.

"Shut your mouth! Anyone might hear you." a masked man shook me and took me up to the roof of the school.

"What do you want from me?" I asked angrily.

"I heard that there is a mafia among the students in your class." the masked man said. His voice was awfully familiar, but I couldn't remeber whose it was. "Who is he?"

I trembled. "W-what are you talking about?" I asked, trying to keep my voice normal. "What mafia?"

I immediately found myself on the ground. "Don't you dare play any tricks on me, young man." the masked man said. "You know exactly what I am talking about, and I demand you to answer me."

"There's no mafia here that I know of." I said, scared.

The masked man tched. "Lets make a deal, I am going to kill you with my own hands if you don't answer me, and I shall burn down the whole school, and if you do, I'm going to give you loads of money and wealth."

I considered what he said, looking down on the ground. Then I looked up and smirked, saying, "I won't answer you."

"Really?" the masked man said. "I'm going to kill you if you don't answer me."

"You can't kill me." I whispered softly, but loud enough for him to hear.

"Oh really? And why is that?" the masked man said.

"Because I have someone who will never, never let anyone lay their hands on me."

At that moment, a figure ran up to the masked man and climbed up his neck, rolling a few times before punching his stomach with his right hand while he choked him with his left hand. In a few seconds, the masked man was on the ground.

"Beautiful entrance." I applauded, clapping my hands.

"Are you alright?" Jin asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"What did he ask you?"

"He asked me who the mafia in my class was, and I didn't answer of course. He threatened to kill me and burn the school if I don't answer him, but you came at exactly the right moment. Thanks a lot."

Jin listened quietly, and when I was done, he shook his head. "Someone knows I'm here." he said. "I'm going to pull the mask off and see who it is."

"Be careful." I told him.

He went towards the man, stooping low and checking his heartbeat. "He didn't die, just fainted." Jin said. Taking his mask off, he gasped and almost choked.

"Whats the matter?" I asked.

He looked up to me with wide, frightened but angry eyes. 

"Its Felix."

(15 minutes later.)

"Wow, this café looks much bigger on the inside than on the outside." Jimin commented as we stepped inside.

"Hello, gentlemen." a waitress came running up to us. "What would you like for today?"

"Umm..." Jimin quickly scanned the menu. "Aha! I would love this." he pointed to some weird French dessert.