Chapter 29

Jungkook's POV

"Huh?" I asked. "What do you mean?"

"You'll know soon." Jin said. Beomgyu nodded his head and gestured me to follow him through the black door.

Opening the door, I was stunned by the sight of the training ground. It was a enormous room, with a large shelf from the ceiling to the floor on one wall, that held guns, knives and other weapons. The room was lit with red lights, and the whole room was red and black. Assassins were here and there, and they were training hard. Boards were stuck on the wall which had numbers on them, probably to learn shooting. At the far end of the room was a group of assassins who were talking between each other.  All the assassins were young, between the ages of 14 to 24.

"This is the training ground." Beomgyu said. 

"Its....creepy but beautiful." I said.

Just then I heard a knock from behind. Turning around, I saw Yeonjun come in, raising his eyebrows when he saw me.

"Why are you here?" he asked.

"Boss asked me to show JK hyung the training ground." Beomgyu explained.

"Ah okay. Sorry." he apologized before turning to the group of assassins. "Boss says that break time is over, get back to training, 2 hours and then it'll be bedtime for the 14, 15 and 16 year old kids. 17 to 21 year olds will complete their homework if they have any left, or else you can do whatever you want till 11:00. 22 to 24 year olds will go to bed at 11:30. Clear?"

"Yes." they all said, getting up.

I got a call from Jin and picked it up. "I have a separate room for you since your house got burned."

"Wait, what? It-It got burned?" I asked, my voice shaky.

"I'm sorry Jungkook. I've kept a separate room for you, so feel free to check it out whenever you want. I have to go get Gathoma's assassins, so I'll be back in an hour or two, okay?"

"O-okay." I said. "Be safe."

"I will. And I'm sorry."

"Its okay, it isn't you fault. Bye."

I hung up and looked at Beomgyu. "I have to go now. Thanks for showing me around."

"Your welcome." he said.

I stepped out of the room and closed the door. I went upstairs and found many rooms. I guessed that the one that would be empty would be mine, so I made my way to the first empty room. I looked in and shook my head. I was sure that this was Jin's room, because it looked so grand but simple at the same time. I left the room and went to the next empty room, which was definitely mine. It was simple, black and brown, with white bedsheets. There was table with a spinning chair in the corner, and there was a gaming computer placed there. There was a shelf with books on it, and there was a small side table near the bed with a cup of coffee and some biscuits. I went to it and picked a note that someone had left there.

Figured that you would be hungry, so eat these cookies. They'll also help to relieve the shock. Your welcome for your room, I hope you like it.

-Jin-

I smiled as I placed the note back on the table. I sat down and took a small bite of the cookie, it tasted delicious. I drank some coffee and, laid on my bed and widening my eyes by the comfort of the soft mattress. The mattress I slept on back home was hard, but this one was as soft as a feather. I closed my eyes and a yawn escaped my mouth as I covered my mouth and turned to other side as I went to sleep.

A/N: So, how were the last few chapters? By the way, WHY CAN'T I WRITE LONGER CHAPTERS? I MEAN YEAH THE LAST CHAPTER WAS AROUND 1300 WORDS LONG BUT ITS NOT ENOUGH I HATE MYSELF.