Chapter 30

Jungkook's  POV

I woke up when I heard a knock on the door. I sat up and rubbed my eyes as I called the person to enter.

Jin strolled in, smiling.

"Do you like it?" he asked.

"Very much." I said.

"That's good." he said, sitting on the bed. "I actually wanted to ask you about something."

"What is it?" I asked curiously.

"Jungkook." he said, lying a hand on my knee. "You are very strong. You've been through a lot, yet you've always put on a smile and you've always hid your fears from everyone. I've seen through you Jungkook, and you're not a little timid boy, you are Jeon Jungkook, a strong fighter who will fight for his right no matter what."

I was confused. What on earth was he talking about?

"When you were killing Gathoma, I could see the hesitation in your eyes." Jin continued. "But you still killed her, and I admire you for that, because you fought for your own right and showed her that she couldn't control your life anymore." he paused before saying, "Assassins also go through a lot, and they too stay strong when situations are dangerous, they also fight for their own right, just like you. You are a born fighter, Jungkook."

"What are you implying?" I asked.

"I want you to listen to me very carefully." he said. "When assassins join a gang, their life changes, I mean literally changes. Take me, for instance. Up until I was 6 years old, I lived a happy life, but I wanted adventure. Thats when I realized, adventure always come with a price. I joined my father's gang, became an assassin and went on missions with other assassins as well. Then, when I turned 17, my father forced me to sign the contract and become the next heir of Scarface Mafia. When I turned 18, I became the leader, and now I'm 24 , so its been about 6 years.

"But not all assassins live a miserable life like Gathoma's assassins. I asked my assassins what they think of the gang, and their answers were that they were satisfied with what they got, they had time to be assassins and also young people who hanged out with their friends."

"If you understood anything from the last few sentences I spoke, I would like to ask you a question." Jin said.

"What is it?"

"Would you like to join my gang and become an assassin?" he asked.

I froze. "C-can you repeat that?"

"I'm asking, can you join my gang and become an assassin?" he repeated.

"I-I don't know, Jin." I answered. "Can you please give me some time to think about it, then I'll give you my answer a few days later?"

"Of course. Take your time." he said, standing up. "Oh and by the way, Yoongi wants to see you."

"Yoongi's here?" I asked, surprised.

"Yeah, he came yesterday night, along with the other assassins. They're now in their rooms, they have wounds, you see, so they are resting for the moment, but I asked them, and they accepted my offer and joined my gang." he said. "Anyways, I should go now, Yoongi wants to see you, so I'll call him."

A few moments later there came another knock on the door and the door was pushed open, revealing a handsome young man with white-grey hair, a white hoodie with black pants and black shoes.