Chapter 17

Jin's POV

I went to Namjoon, who was breathing heavily.

"What happened? Namjoon, are you okay? What's wrong?" I asked, worried.

"He isn't responding." Taehyung said.

"I think we should leave him with Jin hyung." Jimin suggested.

"Why me?" I asked.

"Because clearly something happened to him which made him faint when you were there, so you would know." Hoseok explained.

"I just wish Gathoma could die." Taehyung said, frustrated. "Like bro, let us party in peace!"

"It wasn't Gathoma who was attacking us." I said.

"Then who was it?" Hoseok asked.

"Felix." I replied.

"You're kidding right?" Jimin said laughing.

"I'm not joking. I'm dead serious." I said.

"But-but how could Felix know?" Taehyung asked.

"I don't know." I replied. "He was the one who took Jungkook up to the rooftop of the school and asked him who the mafia is in our school. He didn't answer him, and I was lucky enough to come just in time to save him." 

"But...now Felix knows you are the mafia." Jimin said. "And he's probably going to tell everyone."

"I honestly I have no idea what to do." I said helplessly.

"J-Jin." Namjoon whispered.

"Yes, yes, I'm here." I said.

"W-what w-will we d-do?" he whispered.

"Ssshh..don't think about it." I said, caressing his forehead.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breathe. "Can I have a bottle of water?" he asked.

"I'll get it." Jimin said, hurrying from the room. There was an awkward silence for a while.

"How's your shoulder hyung?" Taehyung asked.

"Its fine." I reassured him. "Doctor Kang treated it. She was really nice."

"I sense something fishy here." Hoseok teased.

"Shut up!" I said.

"I'm back!" Jimin panted with a water bottle. "Hoseok hyung, the assassins are fighting between themselves. Go check what's happening."

"Shit." Hoseok ran from the room.

Namjoon took the bottle and drank the water. "Take it easy." Jimin patted his head.

"You need to take some rest." I said, pulling a blanket over him. "Get some sleep, and when you wake up, you'll feel better."

Namjoon nodded as he settled himself under the blanket. Taehyung patted his head and I signaled them to leave the room. I closed the door behind me, and went to my room, locking the door.

My phone suddenly started ringing. I looked at the contact. It was the hospital calling me. I accepted the call and asked what happened.

"Sir." a male voice said. "This is the Seoul National University Hospital's manager speaking."

"Oh, yes. Hello. Is everything fine?"

"Sir, Jungkook pulse is very low. Please come and-"

"I'm coming Mr. Manager. I'll be there in a few minutes."