Chapter 10

Jin's POV

The guy standing there was wearing a black suit shirt, a black coat with tiny glitter, black belt with black pants and black shoes with some chains on his hands. His hair had grown long and it was wet, making him look hot. He had some earrings on as well with some rings on his fingers. He was sweating a bit too, which made him look sexier than ever.

 He was sweating a bit too, which made him look sexier than ever

"Oh, am I late?" he asked looking around. "Well, not sorry for that."

He headed towards the wine table, pouring some wine in a glass as he looked at all of us.

"Oh RapMon hyung you look so good." he said.

"Thanks, but you....you look better than ever!" he exclaimed. 

"I know." he said, showing a very dangerous smirk.

As he proceeded to compliment the rest of them, my eyes went up and down as I inspected his outfit. He was looking like those bad boys in movies who turn up all of a sudden with a striking change of duality.

"And you." he said, his landing on me and making me snap out of my thoughts. "you look...good...I guess." he inspected me up and down. "Yeah, you look good." he said, nodding his head. "But RapMon hyung looks the best." he smiled, showing his bunny teeth. 

What the fuck? I thought. He's wearing a sexy outfit and he's smiling like a bunny which makes him look so cute but deadly at the same time?!

"Jungkook, I have news for you." Taehyung said.

"What is it?" he asked, sipping his wine.

"Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung are dating."

His eyes widened. "What?! T-they're dating?!" Turning to Namjoon and me, he asked, "You two are dating?"

"No no we're not. They're just making fun of us." I said.

"Oh good, because I shipped you with Yoongi. As friends, of course." he said, causing a chuckle from Jimin and Taehyung. Then his eyes widened and he turned to me saying, "I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bring it up right now, I'm so sorry please for-"

"Its fine." I said. "Mistakes happen."

"He knows?" Namjoon asked, raising his eyebrows.

Jungkook nodded. "Yeah I do. I promise I won't tell anyone, I promise."

Hoseok said, "I think someone's going to die soon."

"Huh?" Jungkook said, turning towards the direction Hoseok was pointing. "Oh its Felix." he said.

Felix certainly looked like he was about to faint. The moment Jungkook had arrived, his face had turned pale and he had kept staring at Jungkook like a lovesick puppy.

"Well, too bad, I'm not gonna accept your proposal." Jungkook called out to him, making everyone 'ooohh' at his confidence.

"By the way," Jungkook said, turning to me, "why did your shoulder hurt when I poked you?"