2: The Perfect Outfits

I'm sitting on my bed, watching a Zoella spring lookbook video, trying to find ideas of what to wear.

The whole contents of my closet, which isn't a lot, is spread all across the floor. The room looks like a bomb site.

My phone buzzes, I have a text from Kate:

Hey Steph, I'm really sorry :( I love you loads xx

I reply:

No Kate I'm sorry! I overreacted. love you too xx

Kate says:

Have you heard? Zoella is coming here for a book signing! I am SOO going! Are you?

I reply:

Yeah!! I'm trying to pick an outfit right now :)

She texts back:

Omg me too! Soul sisters ✌️👭🔮 do you want some help?

I reply with:

YESS!!!!

I hear a knock on the front door and my text alert goes off as well. It's from Kate.

I'm already outside! 😝

Laughing, I leap down the stairs. It feels great to be best friends again.

***

We both flop down on my bed, the old springs creaking. We laugh, and then sit up again.

Zoella's 'organising your closet' vlog is playing in the background as we clear the heaps of clothes, Kate's and mine, into my wardrobe, and Kate's suitcase.

We have to sit on it to zip it up, and we collapse into fits of giggles.

Exhausted smiles are plastered all over our faces and we slump on the floor.

We have each picked the perfect outfit to wear to Zoella's book signing.

I am wearing a black crop top with a daisy chain on it, plum coloured skater skirt, tights and red converse high tops.

Kate is wearing a pink crop top with a white heart on it, white shorts and pink converse high tops.

We have simple make up, just mascara and lip balm.

We are all set for next week! Now the long, hard wait....

A/N

Hi guys! Thanks for choosing this fanfic, if you're enjoying it please vote, comment and follow!

Eliza xx