5: First Ones There?

Sitting up, I yawn and have a big stretch.

I poke Kate until her eyes open, and then scream in her face.

"OMG OMG WE ARE MEETING ZOELLA TODAY!!!!!!!!"

She looks tired and annoyed until those words pour out of my mouth, then a huge smile breaks out on her face and a scream escapes from her lips.

I check my phone, and thankfully this time it says 8:20am.

We skip down the stairs, pet Monty, and eat some Shreddies.

Then we charge back up the stairs, have showers and get changed into our outfits, saving hair and make up for last.

Pushing each other out of the way, we crowd round the mirror to do our make up.

We are wearing just some simple foundation, mascara, eyeliner and lip gloss.

Kate does my eyeliner because I am absolutely terrible at it!

"You look fabulous gurllll!" I drawl.

"I need a little fabulous to help me get along, I need a little fabulous is that so wronggggggg?" Kate bursts into the High School Musical 2 song.

"Gurl, you rock!" I yell, laughing.

I check my phone, the clock says 9:02am.

Picking up our copies of Girl Online, we skip down the stairs and out the door, hoping to be the first ones there.

When we arrive after the short 10 minute walk there, we discover we are nowhere near the front of the line!

We join the queue, and start a conversation with the girls in front of us.

"Hi, my name's Steph and that's my best friend Kate, and we are 14!" I say confidently.

"Oh hi! My name's Jess and that's my best friend Lou, we're 14 too!" The girl, Jess, replies.

"Cool, how long have you been waiting here?" I ask her.

"Um about 10 minutes, but I asked the girl at the front of the line and she said she got here at 11pm last night, just to secure her spot!" Jess exclaims.

"Wowzas." I say. "Is Zoe even here yet?"

"Nope I don't think so...." She replies.

We continue chatting, waiting for Zoe to arrive.

A/N

Hey! I like this chapter! Don't forget to vote, comment and follow! It makes my day <3

Eliza xx