17: Shopping and Some News

I woke up, having had the most amazing nights sleep!

Zoe comes in and gently wakes me up.

"Wake up, little one!" She says softly.

I smile and look up at her.

"I've got some news for you!" Zoe exclaims. "You can move in next Saturday!"

I scream and jump up into Zoe's arms. We hug and squeal for about 5 minutes, until Alfie comes in and says:

"I'm guessing you told her then!"

He joins in, wrapping his arms around the both of us and screaming like a little girl.

Zoe and I pull away, laughing. Alfie is so funny sometimes!

We go downstairs and eat some breakfast, more pancakes made by Alfie. He sure knows how to get to my heart!

Zoe and I are mauled by Nala, who just wants to play with our hair! Soon she decided that our hair wasn't interesting any more, and went and sat on Alfie's foot.

We all had turns flipping the pancakes, and Zoe got hers stuck to the ceiling!

I put sugar and strawberries on mine, Alfie went for chocolate everything, and Zoe had Nutella and banana.

For a few minutes there was peaceful quiet, just the sounds of us munching through the pancake stacks. It was really nice, at the home there is never any quiet at all.

Soon, Zoe breaks the silence. "So, d'you want to go shopping today?"

"Yeah that sounds cool!" I reply.

We get dressed, I wear black ripped jeans, a 5 Seconds Of Summer shirt with a red and black checked shirt tied round my waist, and some black Nike airs.

Zoe puts on blue jeans, a white vest top, black kimono with pink flowers on it and some white converse.

First we walk into the lanes, a maze of little streets with sweet gift shops. Zoe buys a ton of candles and some gifts for Louise. She buys me a flowery notebook and pen set, and says that we can write notes to each other in it, and I can keep it to read through when I'm feeling sad.

Then we walk back to Zoe's house and get in her car. We drive to a shopping complex, with a Primark, New Look, River Island, H&M and Topshop.

We hit Primark first.

Zoe buys two playsuits, three slogan tee shirts, about a million cute dresses, some big baggy jumpers and fluffy pyjamas.

"Come on Steph, we need to fill up your new wardrobe!" Zoe exclaims.

I buy some dresses, pyjamas, cute jumpers and lots and lots of tee shirts.

Next we hit New Look.

Zoe buys some cardigans, skirts, and some wedge heels.

I hit up the Generation 915 section and buy 5 tee shirts, a pair of blue skinny jeans, a few jumpers and a leather jacket with gold studs.

As Zoe is queuing up to pay, I see the most amazing bag, and I run across the shop and grab it off the rail.

I show Zoe, who makes lots of excited 'oooooh!' noises.

The bag is blue and white, with a gold clasp and a white strap. It is my dream bag, and Zoe agrees to buy it for me.

Then we hit River Island, where I buy only a denim skater skirt and a simple black skater skirt with a gold zip running down the back.

Zoe buys two body con dresses and a gold purse.

Then we hit H&M, and I only buy a blue cardigan and a white flowery crop top. Zoe holds back and only buys a crop top and a green skirt.

Finally, we hit TopShop.

I buy some more black ripped skinny jeans, some un-ripped black skinny jeans, some white ripped skinny jeans, some white un-ripped skinny jeans, a black and white checked crop top, and a black flowery vest top.

Zoe buys so much I can't even begin to list it, but I think she practically bought the whole shop.

She was recognised a few times, and every time she did, she told me to pretend to be a fan, because her and Alfie decided that they wanted to keep me a secret until I had moved in with them.

I agreed, and joined in with the squealing girls asking for autographs.

Zoe played along, and I couldn't keep myself from bursting out laughing when she signed my new floral notebook every time I had to join in.

Tired, we dump our bags in the car and drive back to Zoe's, where I pack my bag and eat pizza with them.

Then I have to leave, and Zoe starts crying. That sets me off, and soon we are just a sobbing, slimy wreck.

I say goodbye to Alfie and then Zoe drives me back to the home.

"I will see you next week Steph, and then you'll be living with us!" She tells me when we get there.

I wave goodbye and shut the door. Running up the stairs with my overnight bag and my shopping bags, I dump them in the corner and fall into my bed. As soon as my head touches the pillow, I am asleep, dreaming happy, amazing dreams.

A/N

Sorry for the long wait for this update, I was on holiday!

But because I love you, I've made this an extra long and detailed chapter.

: )

Eliza xx