21: One More Problem Without You

I woke up and opened my curtains, made my bed, brushed my hair and put it up in a high ponytail.

I put on a denim skater skirt, white vest top and a black flowery kimono with white converse.

Coming down the stairs, I spot Zoe at the kitchen table again, filling in the day planner.

Alfie has a meeting all day, and Zoe and I are scheduled in to go shopping in the morning and work out how to set up my computer and camera in the afternoon.

I eat some toast and jam, brush my teeth and grab my phone and then we head out to the apple shop in the shopping centre.

When we are there, Zoe buys me an Apple laptop with a light blue top, and as a special treat she also buys me a blue iPod 5.

I squeal and hug her really tightly.

Then we go to a specialist camera shop and buy me a camera, tripod and a small vlogging camera.

On the way back to the car, we go past a M•A•C shop and can't resist going in.

Zoe buys me two lipsticks and an eyeliner, just as a special treat.

Then we go back home and I turn my new laptop on and work out how to use it! I get to grips with the editing software and log into all of my social medias.

Then I work out how to use my two different cameras, and once I've done that, I turn on my new iPod 5.

I set up iCloud, iTunes and iMessage, then connect it to my emails and download Snapchat, Instagram and Twitter.

I post a snapchat video of me explaining that I will be posting YouTube videos every Sunday - Sugg Sunday!

I then go on Twitter and retweet some cute things fans had said to me and also some fan art and edits.

Then I post a mirror selfie on Instagram of what I am wearing today, and I get loads of likes and comments saying how pretty I am.

I like some pictures that I am tagged in, and then like the pictures that the users post thanking me for liking their picture.

I download some new games onto my iPod, like Crossy Road, Subway Surfers, High School Story, Temple Run and Wattpad.

I log into my Wattpad on my iPod and also my computer, and laugh at how many Adopted By Zoella fanfics are in my library.

I delete them all apart from my favourite which is called Adopted By Zoella and it's by @1818elizakate1818 !

No one knows I have a Wattpad, but I want the books I write to be read because they are good books, not because I'm famous.

Just then, I get a text from Kate:

Hey babe why weren't you at school today? Are you just taking a day off to get used to living with Zoe?

This is awkward. My school know that I'm going to be homeschooled, but I haven't told any of my friends, not even Kate.

Me: Um, about that....

Kate: What's happened? Are you okay?

Me: Yeah I'm fine...it's just that from now on I'm going to be homeschooled.

Kate: But what about me?!

Me: Sorry Kate, it's just it's too much to deal with and I won't have enough time to film videos and it's a 20 minute drive to your school!

Kate: I never thought you would become so stuck up as to ditch your best friend and not tell me you're moving schools.

Me: Kate I'm sorry! It's just been so hectic!

Kate: Save it. You've been making social medias, posting things on them and filming videos. Would you really rather be friends with new fans who only like you because you're living with Zoella, or me? If you can't find the time to tell me things that are REALLY important, then I can't be friends with you.

Me: Kate I'm sorry! I've been moving in and filming and I literally haven't touched my phone for days!

Me: I was going to tell you!

Kate didn't reply.

I guess I just lost my best friend.

A/N

Please could you check out my new story called iMessage, it's a Luke Hemmings 5SOS fic and I'm really enjoying writing it!

Eliza xx