6: New Friends

"Is Zoe even here yet?" I ask.

"Nope, don't think so.." Jess replies.

I sigh and look at Kate. "I guess we should have got here when we woke up at 4am! Then we'd be the first to see her!" I laugh.

She agrees, and an awkward silence develops between the four of us.

It doesn't matter though, because just at that moment, six muscly security guards walk onto the small stage.

Huge screams arise, so I guess that Zoe's here!

The line moves sluggishly forwards, and at this rate, we would probably get to her by tomorrow.

We try taking some pictures of her, but we are too far away, and it's no use until we get closer.

I start up the conversation again, and we talk about our favourite Zoella videos, our favourite YouTubers and our favourite Zoella hairstyles.

We then try and do some milkmaid braids on each other, and I fail miserably, though Jess isn't actually that bad. That's probably why she suggested it!

We then shared each other's phone numbers, Instagrams, Snapchats, Twitters and Tumblrs, none of us having Facebook. I mean Facebook is OLD now!

After three hours, we were really close to the front of the line, so we decided to say our goodbyes now.

Though, it turns out, Jess and Lou are moving to the same school as us next year! So we will see each other again!

They meet Zoe, have a chat, she signs their book and asks them a few questions about themselves and then they move off and IT'S OUR TURN!!!!

A/N

Don't forget to vote, comment and follow! Love you all !

Eliza xx