16: I love you

When we are done eating, they take me on a little house tour so I know where everything is, and show me to my bedroom last.

I walk in and immediately love it.

Three of the walls are white and one is pastel blue, my favourite colour!

My bed has a white wooden frame and glittery fairy lights wrapped around it, and my duvet cover is blue with pink flowers on it!

There is a white dressing table with a mirror and little stool in front. There is also a big white wardrobe and chest of drawers, a white bookshelf and a massive white desk with a pastel blue spinny chair.

The carpet is cream, and as soon as I walk into the room, my feet sink into the soft fluffiness of it.

I spot my overnight bag in the corner and haul it up into my bed.

"Turn around!" Says Zoe, and I turn to face one of the walls, which actually has a door in it that I didn't notice!

I let out an excited squeal and push the door open, leading me to my very own en suite bathroom!

The bathroom has blue walls, blue floor tiles and a white bath, shower, sink and toilet.

The taps on all of these are little blue Dolphins! Soooooo cute!

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you!" I scream as I run over and hug Zoe and Alfie.

They laugh. "This is going to be your room when you move in with us!" Alfie explains.

I squeal and they tell me to unpack my bag, and then come down and hang out with them. I agree and start taking out my stuff.

Betty knows me so well, she packed my favourite outfits and my pyjamas with my phone, iPad and chargers! She also packed my toothbrush, deodorant, perfume, lip balm, mascara and emergency pads.

She also packed Girl Online and The Pointless Book, which made me laugh.

When I had placed my outfits in the wardrobe and my stuff in the drawers, I skip down the stairs and join Zoe and Alfie on the sofa.

"Ah good, have you unpacked your bag?" Zoe asks.

"Yeah! I love my room!" I exclaim.

"We re decorated it how we thought you would like it!" Zoe explains.

Just then, Alfie comes into the living room with three Wii remotes.

"So who wants a Mario Kart battle?" He roars.

Zoe and I agree and he sets it all up in three player mode. "Sorry Nala, you can't play with us!" He laughs.

We play so many races I lose count, but at 11:30pm Zoe decides to go up to bed, I yawn sleepily and follow her up.

After I am changed and brushed my teeth, I am just climbing into bed when Zoe knock on the door.

"Are you changed Steph?" She asks.

"Yep! You can come in." I call.

She pokes her head through the door and then comes in and sits on the end of my bed.

"If you feel scared or are having a bad dream in the night, you can come and tell me and I'll make you some hot milk and tuck you back into bed, and if you want I could sleep on a mattress next to your bed it that would make you feel safer?" She kindly offers.

"Thank you Zoe, night night." I call sleepily.

She gets up off my bad and is just leaving when I stop her.

"Zoe?" I ask.

"Yes Steph?"

"I love you." I whisper.

"I love you too, Steph."

Then she clicks the door shut and I drift into sleep.

A/N

This is my favourite chapter so far! What do you guys think?

Thanks for 950 reads, I love you all!

Eliza xx