13: Sowwee!

It's Saturday morning, the sun is shining and the birds are tweeting.

Those are two of the reasons why I didn't sleep a wink last night. Although I was also super excited to see Zoe again today, and that's the main factor of why I feel like a zombie.

I drag myself out of bed and go downstairs to get some breakfast. I then clean my teeth, and get back in bed.

Just as I was dozing off, one of the little girls who lives in the home, called Sophie, comes and jumps on my head.

"Steph Steph wake up! You have to go and see Zoe Ella today!" She lisps.

I laugh at how she pronounces Zoella, as two different names. Sophie is cute, but I change my mind as she flips my duvet onto the floor and pulls me out of my bed.

"Sophie!" I yell as I tumble I onto the carpet.

"Sowweeee!" She squeals as she runs out of the room.

I open my wardrobe doors and look inside for a nice outfit.

I decide upon some blue skinny jeans, floral top and a Hollister jumper, with pink converse all star high tops!

Putting my hair up into a high pony, I grab my phone and go downstairs to wait for her to arrive.

Pretty soon, her little red mini draws up outside, and I grin my head off.

"Bye Betty!" I yell as I run out of the door and into Zoe's open arms. We hug for what feels like a second, but was in fact actually about two minutes!

We get in her car, and drive for about half an hour, though Zoe won't tell me where we are going!