15: Alfredo's Amazingly Marvellous Spaghetti Bolognaise

When we drive home we listen to the radio, just me and Zoe jamming to the songs and just generally messing around.

Chandelier by Sia comes on and we are both jumping around screaming our heads off and making weird faces. We are no way as amazing as Maddie Ziegler in the music video though!

Once the song has ended and we are out of breath from dancing, we turn the radio off for a little bit and just have a chat about what we are going to do that evening and the next morning, and all the fun we are going to have when I live with her!

I am sooooo excited, I really can't wait to live with Zoe and Alfie!

When we arrive at Zoe's house, we both jump out and go to knock on the door, but Alfie beats us to it! He opens the door just as I go to knock and I almost fall into his chest.

"Whoah there Stephie!" He says to me, grinning.

Stephie.... he called me Stephie! I love that he has his own special nickname for me, it makes me feel special, and like he's not just putting up with me because Zoe wanted this.

I'm pretty sure he didn't mean for that to come out of his mouth, because as soon as it did he looked pretty shocked.

Zoe looked at me, concerned. "It's okay if he calls you that, right? You have no problem with it?"

"Sure! I love that nickname, it makes me feel special!" I blurt out.

Alfie and Zoe grin at each other, and we all step off of the doorstep and into the hallway.

I take off my pink converse and place them in a neat pile on the shoe rack alongside Alfie's. Zoe does the same, and we all go into the kitchen where we are met by an adorable, extremely excited Nala.

"So for dinner tonight I have made my special spaghetti bolognaise especially for you Stephie!" Alfie trills in a dodgy Italian accent.

"Oh Steph, you are in for a treat!" Zoe exclaims. "Alfredo's Amazingly Marvellous Spaghetti Bolognaise is such a treat, he hardly ever makes it!"

"Sounds yum!" I say, and Alfie starts dishing it out onto our plates. We sit down and Nala rests her head on my knee. She is so cute!

We all sprinkle some cheese on our plates, and we tuck in. It is safe to say, this is the most amazing spaghetti bolognaise that I have ever tasted.

It's completely perfect with just the right amount of tomatoes, meat, herbs and cheese.

This is what I tell Alfie, and he is really pleased. He even says that he's going to make a certificate for himself saying that quote on it!

I can't wait to live here with them, they already feel like my family!

A/N

Hi! Thanks for 700 reads, I love you all for reading this!

I might not be as active in the next week because I have my year 9 SAT's on Monday and Tuesday and probably Wednesday as well :/

So I will be revising and stuff so you might not get as many chapters as you usually get! Sorry!

But I will be back to posting every two days after Wednesday, and I can relax because no more tests!

Eliza xx