20: Social Media Buzz

I wake up bright and early the next morning, and go downstairs.

On the kitchen table is a day planner with boxes for every hour of the day.

Zoe is sat in front of it, filling out the different boxes in purple pen. She's also filling out some boxes for Alfie's day in a blue pen.

I grab some shreddies and milk and sit down next to her.

"So what's your plan for today?" I ask.

"Well, as today is Sugg Sunday, I thought I would film a few videos, but I've already filmed the one that I'm going to post tonight!" Zoe explains.

"Ah cool, can I help you?" I ask.

"Sure you can babe!" Zoe replies.

I love her so much, I really do.

"Zoe?" I question.

"Yes?"

"Can I make my own YouTube channel?" I ask.

Zoe smiles. "Well sure you can sweet cheeks, but first we need to do an introduction video on Alfie and I's channels telling the fans about you."

"Okay! Can we do that now?" I ask.

"Okay, it will look more natural if we are in pyjamas with no makeup on, like it's not staged or awkward." Zoe explains.

I nod in agreement as Zoe calls Alfie down the stairs.

He walks down the stairs and comes and sits down at the kitchen table with us.

"Alf, it's time to introduce the fans to Steph on our channels, Stephie wants her own channel." Zoe explains.

Alfie nods in agreement and Zoe goes and gets her camera from the other room.

She sets it up and starts talking. Alfie chips in at times, and I sit quietly in the middle, laughing at the jokes and just going with the flow of it.

When the video is done, Zoe decides to post it right after she's edited it and made me a YouTube account, which she does straight away, and the video is posted within an hour.

I'm nervous what the fans will think of me, but the comments are full of compliments saying how pretty I am, and how lucky I am to be living with Zoe and Alfie.

Pleased with the outcome, I go up to my room and get showered and changed.

I put on one of my new tops from TopShop along with my black ripped skinny jeans and black Nike airs.

I brush my hair and put it up in a messy topknot, then put on some mascara, eyeliner and Mac lipstick.

Running downstairs, I spot Zoe back in the kitchen filling in more of the daily planner. She's added my name onto the top and my events are put in in green sparkly pen.

"So, what videos are you filming today?" I ask Zoe.

"I'm filming a haul video from our shopping trip last week, and a new spring makeup tutorial, maybe a collab for your channel, why?" She answers.

"I was wondering which videos I should film today!" I exclaim.

My YouTube channel now has over two million followers, thanks to Zoe and Alfie posting the video and tagging my YouTube in the description.

My channel has a simple name, just Stephanie Sugg.

My profile picture is a particularly nice selfie of mine, wearing a flower crown.

The fan art is already flowing in, quick sketched copies of my profile picture.

I choose my favourite one and set it as my cover background for my channel, and I'm ready.

Zoe gives me one of her old cameras and I turn it on and fiddle about with the settings.

I run upstairs and grab the clothes I bought the other weekend and go back downstairs to see Zoe doing her intro.

I freeze, and tiptoe to sit behind the camera with Nala on my lap.

When Zoe sees me, she beckons for me to come and sit on the sofa with her, and starts explaining that I went with her and will also be filming a haul after.

When she is done with the intro, I go and sit behind the camera again, and pass her items of clothing as she starts to talk about them.

I'm enjoying myself until I realise that we'd run out of clothes and did frantic 'CUT' motions with my hands.

"Oh, it seems that we have run out of clothes to show you guys! I hope you enjoyed this video, and make sure to go and subscribe to my babe Steph's channel! Link in description! Love you byeeeeeeeeeeeee!" Zoe does her outtro. She turns and sends me a massive grin. "Now time for your haul!"

I fidget nervously as Zoe sets up the camera, and I get my bags ready.

Then it is time for me to start the video, and I confidently jump right into it.

As I'm talking about how this is my first video, and introducing and talking about each item of clothing, Zoe sends me thumbs ups, boosting my confidence massively.

When I'm all done, Zoe shows me how to edit it together on her laptop, and she uploads her video first, then we upload mine around five minutes later.

I immediately have over 500 views within two minutes of posting it, whereas Zoe has over 2000 views after five minutes of posting it.

"Right, now that's done, we need to set you up with some social media!" exclaims Zoe.

We start with Snapchat : @stephaniesugg

Zoe mentions my snapchat on her story, and over a thousand people add me.

I post a silly selfie with Zoe with our tongues out and ask them to check out my new YouTube video.

Zoe, Alfie, Joe, Caspar, Tanya, Jim, Louise, and Niomi all mentioned me on their snapchats and told everyone to watch my new video!

Then I set up a Twitter account: @stephaniesugg

Zoe, Alfie, Joe, Caspar, Tanya, Jim, Louise, and Niomi all follow and give me a shoutout and tell people to watch my new video.

I gain one hundred thousand followers in ten minutes.

I set my profile picture as the same selfie with the flower crown, and retweet some sweet fan art and nice comments.

Next I make an Instagram: @stephaniesugg

I change my profile picture to the selfie with the flower crown and post a selfie of Zoe and I.

All the same YouTubers give me shoutouts, and I gain 100,000 followers in 10 minutes.

I change my bio to:

'I ❤️ Zoe! YouTube is my life🔐check out my newest video in the description down below!💕"

I then link my YouTube channel into my bio.

Happy with my social media, I help Zoe film her spring makeup tutorial, doing the makeup on her own face, and also on mine! It was so much fun, especially when she stabbed me in the eye with the mascara wand.

I then filmed a 20 facts about me video, and Zoe and I did two collab videos; not my arms challenge for her channel, and stuff your mouth challenge for mine.

It was so fun, and we both went to bed after editing the videos together.

"Tomorrow we can go into town and buy you an Apple laptop and a good camera, you can't keep editing your videos on my laptop because I need to edit mine!" Zoe tells me.

I laugh and agree, and change into my new pyjamas and climb under my fluffy new duvet.

A/N

Longest chapter I have ever written HOLLA!

Eliza xx