25.

Monét

I texted my brother to know if Tay is okay.
I feel so bad for not being able to be there for her.
I'm probably the worst girlfriend ever.

Don't start acting crazy

But honestly she wouldn't let me go with her which is definitely crazy.

I shook my head in disapproval.

Me : hi so what's going on? Is Tay alright?

I laid on the carpet with my legs up in the sky, man I'm so bored and worried too.

It was only a minute till I received a reply.

Dominic : Yes she's doing just fine! Don't worry.

That worried me even more, Dom liked using sarcasm a lot, I know Tay is not okay.

Me : Dominic you better make sure she's okay or I'll come there.

Dominic : No no don't come, Taylor wouldn't want that l promise I'll bring her home.

Me : Okay cool, take care of her.

I switched my phone off , I kept glancing at the window to check if maybe by any chance Dominic would drive in.

Maybe I should stop panicking.

Yeah stop panicking, and just relax and breathe.

Tay is coming back, she won't die.

I reassured myself.

I could watch a Disney movie to keep myself busy, or maybe I could catch up on grown-ish.

*****

I kind of fell asleep , I switched my phone back on and there's still no message, if they don't come back now I'm going to wherever she is and nothing is going to stop me.

I stood up from the couch, l heard the gate open outside I ran out the door and I saw Dominic pulling over, "Tay", I ran to open the car door, she had bandages all over, one around her head , her leg, and arm, "You look terrible", I said with a worried tone, she smiled, "It wasn't easy but I won", she grinned.

My eyes widened, "What ? Are you serious?! Oh my God I'm so proud of you", I hugged her gently being careful with her.

Her other arm circled around my waist and I kissed her cheek, "Does it hurt", I asked.

"Yeah it does but give me two days I'll be better", she told me, I rolled my eyes, "Babe you are not going to be better in two days, it'll take weeks", I told her.

I assisted her to sit on the couch, "Water?", I asked, "Yes please", I stood up to get her a bottle of water.

"I kind of doubted Taylor but that girl kicks ass especially when she's angry", Dominic told me and I smiled, "For real?", I asked and he nods, "I'm definitely scared of her but don't tell her that", he told me and I laughed.

I walked to the living room and handed Tay her water, "Thanks", she said drinking from the bottle.

She looks so tired, I bet she could sleep for days, "Are you hungry, I'll go make you something to eat", I said.

"No no baby I'm good", she told me, "Are you sure", I asked and she nods.

"Come here", I scoot closer to her and she pecks my lips, "Thank you my pretty girl", she says.

I frowned, "For what?", I asked.

"For taking care of me", she told me and I smiled sweetly at her, "Always sweetheart ", l said.

"Are you two lovebirds done acting like I don't exist", Dominic said , I rolled my eyes, "Shut up", Tay and l said in unison.

"Argh Fine, I'm going to my room",he said but we paid no attention.

I am really sleepy, I've had a long day and I'm pretty sure Tay is tired too, by the looks of it actually, she's falling asleep in my arms.

I don't know how we'll go upstairs maybe we'll just sleep on the couch , and it's comfy too, I laid her comfortable and raced upstairs to fetch blankets, I grabbed two blankets, maybe I should get more pillows.

Yes definitely more pillows.

I raced downstairs, man all l ever do is race up and down the stairs this is called exercising, not what Taylor makes me do.

I laughed at myself.

You think you funny huh?

Yeah I'm the funniest.

After making sure we were both comfortable, she laid her head on my chest, I kept running my fingers through her hair, and kissing her , she looks so beautiful when she's sleeping, I cannot could watch her all day.

I yawned, and suddenly sleep took over me.

*****
3 days later.

"See babe I told you it'll take two days and I'd be fine", Tay told me and I rolled my eyes.

"It's like 3 days babe and you haven't healed yet", I told her while folding my arms.

"Well you're kind of right but I can kind of walk you know with both legs", she said.

"Yes love , you are trying but you're forcing yourself", I told her and she glared at me, "No I'm not", I raised a brow, "Yes you are", I argued back.

She sighed.

"So Dad is coming to fetch me as we speak, meaning I'll see you tomorrow?", she told me.

Now I'm sad, "I'm so used to having you here everyday", I said , "Me too babe, but I'll see you tomorrow", she said as we walked to door and her dad had already arrived.

"I love you", I told her and kissed her.

"I love you too my pretty girl", I blushed, I have no idea how she could always give me butterflies all the time.

She winked at me, and tucked her lip ring between her teeth, she loves doing that and it's killing me , it's so hot.

She closed the door behind her and I'm alone.

Again.

I sighed.

-xoxo.