24.

Monét

"No it's okay babe , your brother will be there", she told me.

"But I wanna be there to support you", I told her frowning, she held my face and placed a kiss on my forehead, "I know but you need to go to therapy it might help you, remember we spoke about it right? I want you to be better don't worry about me I'll be fine", she said.

Sighing, "Promise me that you'll be okay", We pinky promised and she kissed my pinky after.

I smiled, "I love you", we hugged, this was the longest hug of my life.

"I love you too", I said.

*****
I had to sit in here and talk a therapist about my problems, I don't even know what's going on here, "What do you want to talk about today?", The therapist asked me.

"I don't know? Her?", I asked, he raised his brows, he looked attractive, he tattoos, a muscular body actually I've never met a therapist who had tattoos maybe some did but hid them , his countenance is okay definitely not bad.

I sighed, "Her?", he asked.

I sighed slouching on the couch , "yeah , her name is Tay, I love her so much, I'm scared of losing her", I said.

I was strangely opening up to this man here which is extremely weird to me , he looked like he was in his 20s , "Before I continue how old are you?", I asked.

He looked at me, "22", he replied and I nodded, glad that he didn't ask me why, I'm just curious, "Okay", I said.

"How long have you guys been together?", he asked, "A week and a few days", I told and he nods, "Still in honeymoon phase I see", he smiled, I smiled back.

"Yeah", I simply replied, "What do you like about her?", he asked me.

"Everything, I like her eyes , her lip piercing( which I didn't mention), I love how kind she is , she's super sweet and I love how she knows how to make me feel better, every single thing", I said.

"If I lose her I'll feel like absolute shit", I continued, I realized I cussed it's probably not appropriate I didn't care but I thought I should apologize, "Sorry", I told him and he smiled.

"Don't worry about it, we all cuss", he told me and I gave him a small smile.

I think I'll come here more often.

"Why are you so caught up in the thought of losing her so much, is there anything that makes you feel like you're going to lose her?", he asked.

"My girlfriend is trying to get herself killed", I said and he frowned.

"What do you mean by that?", he asked, "Can we talk about something else?", I asked and he sighed.

"You can trust me you know", he said and I shook my head, "Trust? I don't know I'll try I can't promise", l asked.

"That's good I'm glad that you are trying", I nod.

"I can see how you keep shaking your leg , and your shoulders aren't relaxed , there's something bothering you", he told me.

I didn't realize how tense I am, "Breathe , just take a deep breath", he told me , I did as told.

I was calm just a little, "Whatever it is, just try and relax a bit, trust her", he told me, I took his advice and I hope he's right.

"Our session has ended , looking forward to seeing you again", he said , I stood up , "Yeah thank you", l told him.

"Wait wait", I stopped and turned around , he handed me a chocolate, "Uh I normally give my patience after every session", he said and I took it.

I smiled, "It's a little award for your outstanding gallantry", he said while grinning.

"Fancy word", I said and he nods.

"Bye, I can't wait to come back", I told him and he smiled.

"Bye", I closed the door on my way out, I let out a breath I didn't know l was holding.

He seems nice, probably might come back, or not.

I drove myself home, it's been a while since I drove myself home and it's all because of Tay.

I kind of missed my car, I pulled in the garage, I entered the house and silence greeted me like always.

I grabbed a bottle of water and some snacks and raced up to my room, "It's going to be long ass night", I said to myself.

-xoxo.