ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

Jin's POV

          It was a normal day in Seoul. We are all in our practice in the Bighit building for the upcoming shoot. We all sighed the instant our trainer announced to take a break. All of us sprinted to our comfort zone some of us taking water, just laying, and so on I took the bottle of water and chugged it down before taking my phone, I can see all of us are exhausted except Hobi ahh he is the energy pack. I was scrolling through the mobile then something caught on my attention. It's from a Korean website something indicated to Our Hitman. I glanced over everyone once I saw the news and instantly call the others. All of their expressions changed once they saw the news. Namjoon was the one to sprint towards the door we all followed behind him. We all were heading to the Bang's cabin but were abruptly halted by the manager. "Bang wants to talk to you guys he is in the meeting room". We all went to the meeting rooms. As we all entered we witnessed Bang and someone unfamiliar to us, it's obvious that they are so stressed but we don't mind.
              " Aaah you are here, take seat boys," Bang said as he also took the center one after glancing at the unfamiliar gentleman.
We all eagerly awaiting for him to continue as we all already know what's this entire meeting for and we need to hear it from him.
           "Boys,  I think you already got the news about what I supposed to tell you. Yes after all this year's I decided on an 8th member-" He got cut off by the leader of the former group Namjoon
               " Oh come on Bang I think we already discussed this chapter in the past, and after all these years you decided on an 8th member? And it's a girl? It's ridiculous!"

      Yes, it's the incredible news we got from the paparazzi website a few moments before.

                  "Bang we respect your decision you won't do anything that makes our group and us to a hazard, but you could have asked for our opinion at least?" I literally whispered the last part but I'm sure everyone got the point it's true that he didn't do anything absurd yet.....
                   "It's not like we need another member we came up to this with the seven of us" it was Taehyung it's clear that he is also stressed at Bang's decision like the others "Do you know how ARMYs will react to this Do you think they will accept the fact of an 8th member never trigger any of them? It will be a complete destruction Bang" This time it was Yoongi who spoke.
                       "Boys" Bang heaved a sigh of stress " I never did something that causes the downfall for BTS for Bighit or anyone this is also good for someone" He tried to calm maximum but to no avail, Yoongi stood up from his seat and retorted "If you want to create a new Idol then make her a solo artist or something why with us?"
Bang lost his patience with the boy's attitude he slammed his fist to the table and eyed every seven do us "we are recruiting her to BTS and will start her training from the next week, and she will debut with you as an 8th member for the upcoming year that we already discussed about the renewal of BTS agreement, finally she will be living with you from now on and that's the final meeting dispersed"
Bang said as he took a deep breath, everyone, except the maknae were under the rage, and everyone stood up and went towards the door
                        " and yeah meet Mr. Ji Chang Wook he will be the personal manager of her and he is also living with you from now on in the dorms"

And that's was enough for everyone we all stomped from there. They can't withstand with Bang he is CEO after all.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook's POV

  After the meeting Hyungs and I got to the dorms when we went back to the practice session trainer said to go and rest for the upcoming busy schedules waiting for them. The hyungs are all stressed can say that because they are all afraid of the group's sake, it was really difficult for us to conquer all achievements and we afraid an 8th member will cause an enormous demolition to us. It was two weeks back when the first news spread like a wildfire throughout Seoul and different parts of the world, the fame we are receiving is making it all difficult. Bang was out of station for a huge period return with huge shocking information. The paparazzi's we're always fishing about his vacation and break from the industry and the girl's news was like a
 Feast. They celebrated the news making the news twisted into different types when Namjoon Hyung asked about this Bang told us he will declare the news soon and we have to wait until the right time. Turns out we were getting a new member? The paparazzi never saw her face we don't even know what her shadow looks like, now she is practically living with us! I got snapped from my thoughts when Jin Hyung called to freshen up first that we would eat something. Bang said she will be here soon living with us, lets see.....

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

That's all for today.
I will try my best to update on time and soon as possible ☺️
Soo guyzzz how do you think they will behave to the new member? Will she accepted whole heartedly by the members?

A/N: please don't criticise the Boys this is all my imagination and this is good for my storyline, I believe you all will support me and this story this is my first ever work as well as my another two ac got technical issues, i had to abruptly quit the work. But i hope atleast i can complete this book but i need ur all support guyzz....
I know its boring but i will try my maximum to not flood the end part with my blabber 😅 Just to inform you something

Our heroine will show up from the next chapter I thought i could add here but it was pretty long so i splitted it up

BORAHAE 💜💜💜💜