ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟝

It's after a week after all that incidents, Chaeyi is back in the hospital... To remove her casts, for the past week, one of the 7 boys along with Changwook took very good care of her. Even in the middle of their busy schedules and comebacks, at the end of the day, they all will be in a dining room or living room with food and chitchats or movies or just simply having fun.

    Say that they all are close would be an understatement, they are like a family now. To add up to this drama Chaeyi's BFF aka Esther also joined them, to take care of her best friend and not spend some time with her boyfriend.

    There are times Chaeyi still broke down in her sleep and there would be someone will be by her side, to comfort her,  lull her to sleep and do some more domestic pieces stuff.

    It did feel like a family after, she is now getting the care she lacked, even tho she doesn't know what to do in return. She just enjoyed it all.

     She still has splints around her shoulder, and the wound still healing.

     Meanwhile, the cause of all this chaos, Mr Jee disappeared like thin air. After the crisis he created he was left alone at that only mansion and after that day... He wasn't found anywhere. Changwook along with Mr Lee was locating him down, more like trying to locate down, but to no avail. As mentioned, he just disappeared like thin air.

      His disappearance made a slight relief in everyone's mind, yet they couldn't avoid the chance of being in danger again.

     Chaeyi was more determined than before, as she have to be strong enough to fight her rival. She does want to know more about the rest of the story.

     After dressing her wound, Changwook and Esther were the ones with her. She was sitting backseat of the car while Changwook driving and Esther was near him.

      "Yaaaa change this song, what the hell is this? Where did your music tastes go?" Esther started bickering about Changwook's taste in music.

     "Waeyoo, this isn't bad at all" Changwook defended.

     "yeah it's like we are at a funeral," she said as she changed the song as one of BTS's songs played Chaeyi and Esther got interested and sang along to the lyrics of "Don't Leave Me"

     Changwook glared weirdly and then sighed as he know, he can't fight over them... 

      "It was always like a dream of how they are living now. It felt like a family" Changwook Thought as he pushed the break in front of their now peaceful home, Dorm.

       The dorm was empty as the boys are out for their promotion work as always, they are busy.

       Chaeyi was tired when she arrived, after taking her medicine and lunch, she goes straight to her room and just like that she passed out.

       Changwook and Ether we're waiting for a perfect opportunity to start their plans. For what?

       It's Chaeyi's birthday tomorrow. January 21st.

       Everybody is aware of the event except Chaeyi herself, as she was facing alot.

       But the boys and especially her family won't allow that. After 30min they all came back and Chaeyi is still asleep, they were thanks to the medicine.

      Without making any noise, they started their decorations. Jin and Jimin are in charge of cooking and baking so they happily bake Chaeyi's favourite chocolate cake.

       Esther got a new dress for the birthday girl. Changwook is ready to disclose something really important on her 22nd birthday. Other boys are busy decorating.