ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟘

After she looked everywhere desperately she finally found an old almirah abandoned in the centre of piled-up old stocks and cardboard boxes. It's quite heavy and antic, apart from its head erect appearance, its broken mirror caught her attention.

    Sliding slightly throughout the way to the corner where that almirah is located, it was difficult with this pathetic position but she can't stay still and receive all of the torture. She doesn't even know why this man trying to catch her either.

    All she knew was what Changwook told her. That he is dangerous and he won't leave her alive if he finds you so he tried his best to keep her from his reach. But thanks to her dedication, she ended up here not once but twice.

     She was trying her maximum to drag this chair with her but it remains to make noises halting at the wrong moves she makes, it's not like it is a living object to instruct walk properly. She was quite afraid that someone might have entered then... That's it!

      After a few drastic attempts, she reached the Almirah and tried to break the glass with the chair's headrest part. She sighed in relief as she successfully broke the glass and a large piece fell on the floor. She glanced at the corner where she knew there was a staircase to the basement and the door on her right side which leads to the backyard.

      She was trying to take it with her legs but it was impossible she continuously tried but her eyes widened when the chair lost its balance and straightway fall to the ground sideways.

      Duh, she cursed herself at her mind, but somehow with her hands, she managed to grab the mirror piece and proceeded to cut the ropes from her wrists. After successfully cutting the ropes she swiftly ran towards the door which is lead to the backyard. But abruptly halted thinking about her decision, is it safe? Or is she inviting the trouble itself? After mentally debating herself for a few seconds she decided to go for the stairs and ran in that direction but when she stepped on the first stair the door opened revealing two muscular men in suits, they faced each other then to the girl who they tied to the chair last time they checked.

        Without wasting any time she sprinted toward the door trying to open it but the door cracked open swiftly from the other side. for a moment she lost all her sanity, she stared at the door dreading to her feet but there stood Changwook with a gun in his hand and few bruises on his body.

      The moment she saw him she dashed towards him jumping onto his embrace. He holds her tightly as he shoots the men behind her.

     "Oppa I m sorry, sorry for again causing trouble" she pleaded after facing him hoping her brother wouldn't be mad at her stupidity.

      "Let's talk about this later we need to get you out of here" she nodded repeatedly like an obedient child, Changwook's eyes softened at the sight he could have imagined how terrified she must be. "Stay close by me or Uncle Lee" he instructed holding her wrists.

      "Uncle Lee? What's going on here?" She frowned as she glanced at the mansion's upper parts.
.
.
.
.
.
.
An hour ago at the cabin.

    Changwook and Mr Lee were in a rush to pack the weapons they could have managed. Alot of men they have are under serious conditions and sent to the hospital. So they got ready with the rest of the men they have, along with Mr Lee's men. 

      They don't know what they are about to do is convenient but they are ready to take risks. They Got on the Black Honda Odyssey followed by a minivan. They approached their destiny.

      "I will be going first, everybody stays connected and move when I asked you guys to, Uncle Lee you should guide them" Changwook guided them as he exited his car with invisible earphones tucked into his ears.