ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟚

"YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE AND EXISTING HEIR OF BLUE DIAMOND"

Kim Chaeyoung is the only daughter of Kim Sung-soo and Song Yoon-ah oh sorry! Mrs Kim Yoon-ah. It was perfectly wedded bliss, the Kim couple always loved each other and they never got tired of that unending feeling and caring for each other. There was a story behind these couples.

Kim Sung-soo was an amazing businessman who successfully created his own career with alot of hardships and hard work. With his adeptness, he himself brought the pretty place of the Top 5 young successful entrepreneurs on the world's list. He was a successful business consultant which earned 15-20billion per year. He was hella handsome and a very cunning individual who was capable of... in fact everything. Success was like a shadow for him as it follows him everywhere he goes. Apart from these professional skills he had a very mysterious life behind him.

BLUE DIAMOND was a really powerful mafia gang all around the world. From his great-grandfather, their family followed the throne. His great-grandfather was a high-ranked army man but he quit the army for being a powerful King as the world around them was not so pleasing. Whatever they do that is for Justice. The following justice was their work motto. Many people including political leaders and many dignified officers joined hands with him. The power and influence they hold never made anyone dare question them or go against them.

Even though they were the most powerful ones they also had... No have many more rivals inside out. Most of them are revengeful or greedy.

When the throne got acquired by Kim Sung-soo
He had to deal with alot of them but none of the people who dared to go against him ever saw the sunlight.

They constantly got tasks to take care of and also work. Sung-soo met Yoon-ah also during one of their missions. Yoonah's father was Sungsoo's dearest client coworker, and he met her during a mission as their enemies were targeting her father. It was a complete fate that they were met in such a circumstance but the mafia king fall for Yoonah at first sight. Although there was a war going on in that situation... Sung-soo was damn handsome but in that situation, she couldn't pay much attention to the man who was helping their family. Even though the mission was unsuccessful- because her both father and mother died on spot and she got shot and almost died- the mission he brought Yoonah to his mansion.

And there we go, that story began from the morning she opened her eyes at a different bedroom and home her entire life changed. She was traumatised from the previous encounter as she saw her parent's death with her own eyes. Eventually, she began to love him. Who doesn't, the care and protection that he gave to her were strong which she needed at that time more? Nobody can resist that feeling of being overwhelmed under someone's care when we needed it the most. He truly loved her and she wanted by his side like forever. As time passed she became more comfortable and opened up towards him.

His parents were the happiest ones, cos finally their son who they believed would die single got a girl at his mansion, and they decided to live together legally and officially.

They always took care of each other and her trauma got less disseminated, and she got more joyful.
Yoonah was personally a very bright and intelligent girl of her age and shows more courage and composure but also very cute and charming.

Years passed as their symbol of love Chaeyoung was born... She was cute and charming as her mother. She was a princess to them, they always enjoyed her smile and giggles and cries, playful and innocent it all conquered not only the couples but everyone who met Chaeyoung.

And their happiness never lasted longer, when Chaeyoung was only 1 year older the Kim family decided to have a family dinner. Privately of course, by the time they were returning there was a quagmire waiting for them. While Sung-soo noticed that they were followed by several black cars.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sungsoo's breath got hitched as he noticed the cars following... Not because of the attack but because his family is with him, and his baby is with him.