ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚

Your POV,

           'I was in the Bighit Entertainment main building for 2 weeks now. After the report made a wildfire throughout the internet it was quite difficult for Sihyuk uncle to manage the rumors and controversies. After the last encounter, I got to know about him revealed me as BTS's 8th member. I've been stan for years now and I'm glad I will see them in person. But I know very well how they take down the idea of an 8th member all the time, they clearly hate that. And chang wook Oppa informed me I will be living with them from now on? God, I'm messed up, how am I even going to face them?' I was snapped from my trance as Oppa came into my hiding spot. He was too stressed with all of these things it's pretty obvious tho. I really feel bad for him but we have to do this at any cost.

               "We are taking off to the dorms today," he said as he sat in front of me.

              "Do they agree?..........."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

It's afternoon and I'm heading to the BTS dorm yea I'm moving. I don't know why but I feel extremely anxious about the meeting with them. They are not informing me what happened at the meeting they had with the boys but I'm getting the extreme uneasiness. What is going to happen god!?

I was immersed in my thoughts that I don't even realize I got to the destination. It's really feeling like a dream, I'm standing in front of the dorm of the most famous boy band in this world and soon going to see them staying with them. It's exciting from a point that I'm a hardcore fan. Si hyuk-ssi lead us to the main door of the dorm and rang the bell Chang wook Oppa and me standing right behind him, I almost got a heart attack when the sound of the door unlocking heard. When the door opened Park Jimin's eyes are the first thing that caught up in my eyes. It was like a somniferous feeling I was dazed in that mythical misty light brown eyes of his. He saw me we made eye contact. I was too into that moment when I realized the change in his expression, he is angry? I felt like my entire blood drained at that moment, it was like complete destruction. It was like our existence burned down. Bang realized the tension surrounded so he cleared his throat "Jimin-ah are you going to stay like that? Why don't we get inside?" And that's when Bang got his attention, I saw the evident change in his expression he is more relaxed when he sided to Bang, do they hate me that much? "Aah mean, let's get inside"

Like that we all three got inside as we entered I was keenly observing the dorms it's huge yes obviously it's huge are damn rich by the way, as we entered the living room through a hallway the boys all are in the living room some watching tv scrolling through Mobile, Namjoon was reading his book with his glasses, God he is dangerously handsome not only him the entire bangtan are striking attractive. And that's how once again I stepped into the daze for the nth time of that day. Jimin get the boy's attention by clapping, they all saw us and it was like the same I witnessed a few seconds before, their expressions drastically changed. I always felt like fainting it's heartbreaking. They all hate me a lot they don't even want me here. Why I'm here like this why? Bang started speaking " hey boys this is our 8th member the new idol for Bighit, and this is Her personal manager as I explained early this day they were going to stay here from now on to get along well" he pointed at us I was staring at the ground and he continued" by the way meet Ms. Kim Chaeyeong and Ji chang wook, I hope you guys will get along well and u will mold her to a better person, that's all for now, come, guys, I will show you guys your rooms" and be guided to our new rooms I can felt seven pairs of eyes piercing dagger through there gazes, I don't even dare to look up at them, so I followed Bang silently. We were going upstairs like it was the third floor he show me a room that is at the end of two rooms he opened the door and we all get in, that's when my tears started to flow like a waterfall u don't even expect their hate will affect me like this. I started to cry, crying my eyes out that instant I felt someone's arms encasing me and I know who it is, "it's ok it will always be ok just for a few days everything gets back to normal you only have to wait a few more days" Oppa said as he embraced me it was so warming I calmed down at his words. "Get rest Chaeyeong, come on chang wook I will show you your room." They left and I was left alone in that room, apart from the boy's hate uneasiness feelings the room is pretty cozy.....

" They left and I was left alone in that room, apart from the boy's hate uneasiness feelings the room is pretty cozy

It's awesome, It had some luggage in the corner and a note, I get to there and took the note.
" It was shocking when I got the news, I know you didn't have the time for luggage so I prepared some for you,
                                                            Ur BFF
                                                           Esther :)

A warm smile dashed across my face as I read the note it was from my best friend. It was truly hectic for these days as I didn't get to see her, but I think someone already informed her about the situation........

As I freshened up and dressed in comfier I lay on the mattress and stared at the sky through the window, it was so warm I don't even realize when my eyes closed...........

   "Eommaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.........".

"Why did u do that?"

*gunshots* *panting* *muffled cries*

" We have to go come on it's not safe here"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
P
"Chaeyeong...Chae wake up! Hetty come on wake up..."

That's what I heard when I came back to my senses, "Oppa?" It's chang wook oppa

"You were shaking, I thought it was a bad dream," he said handing me the bowl of food?  " eat this, when did you last eat?
You look like a stick" he scoffed joking around, I rolled my eyes at that "so do you, you muscle pig" I snorted back I can see he is trying to make this mood alive for the past three weeks we didn't even smile honestly. "Eat something Oppayah your charms are fading you know"
"What?...no I'm extremely handsome even If I starve to death, see who is talking about losing charms you look like an elf"
I can't believe he just called me an elf?
"What? Am I looking like an elf? Me? Me? Yeah right, saying the creatures here"
We laughed together, for a mere second, I don't have to fake my laugh. We continue chatting while sharing my beef stew and chit-chatting...

*But there was someone who heard this all snorted at them*

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

AzifnadiaShy_Angelic_Earl

Thanku guys for your input it's a lot to me
I hope u continue reading this book and support me...

This is all for now and I will try to update you every week... My university exams are nearing in a week

I would be happy if u comment on your suggestions and ideas it will be really helpful in a way too😄

Vote Comment guyzzz
Borahae 💜💜💜