ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟙

A car hastily stopped at the hospital entrance, and the door opened as Jimin ran towards the hallway. He ran straight to the reception mouthing Kim Chaeyoung the nurse told him the location as he ran to the destination. It is an operation theatre. He halted as he saw Changwook Sitting on the chair provided near the theatre, elbows on knees and face buried in hands.

He walk fastly panting as he approached Changwook he kneeled in front of him placing his hands delicately on Changwook's thighs. Changwook sensed the presence and lifted his face from his hands and faced a devastated Jimin. Other members got near them.

"What happened to her?" Jimin asked biting back his cries as his desperate eyes yearned for some goodness.

"She got shot by... My father" Changwook blurted out Jimin borrowed his eyebrows and he felt the rage inside him growing, he know Changwook is her stepbrother so his father must be her stepdad he thought.

"Why? For what? Why the fuck is your father hurting Chaeyi?" Jimin's voice raced with each point as he began to shake Changwook's shoulder glaring directly into his eyes. He halted as he saw the emotions that he never saw in that eyes screaming at his face... helplessness. The urge to snap at him disappeared from Jimin as he saw that. The entire hallway becomes silent, as soft sniffles of Jimin could only be heard.

They all faced the opposite direction of the hallway as they heard constant footsteps, they were shocked to see Bang PD approaching them with a worried expression cos the last time they checked Bang was on a foreign trip. He directly went to Changwook and asked what happened to her and then at Jimin, he saw the state they all were in and heaved a deep sigh before looking at all the members.

"Can I talk to you for a second?" PDnim asked Changwook in a serious tone as Changwook trailed behind PDnim and other members approached Jimin to console him.

As they made sure they were at a safe distance from others PDnim turned and asked about whatever happened there. And Changwook explained everything without leaving any point to him.

"It's ok everything is going to be fine" PDnim assured Changwook. "What happened to Danny?" PDnim turned to Changwook as he remained silent and gasped at the realisation. "What? really?" Changwook only could nod at him.

"They said they tried their best to save him but... He was badly bruised and lost alot of blood from his system"

"Are you going to tell Chaeyoung?"

"Of course, she has to know and she will try to find him once she gains consciousness" PDnim heaved a deep sigh of distress as he grasped at the dilemma.

"What did you do to get rid of the people around here?" PDnim noticed till now they were busy around the other floors but not on the exact floor they were in.

"Chairman of this hospital is my childhood friend so I asked for his help besides it's Mrs Kim's property, but of course, money did it work too"

"Glad you did that"

"I sent uncle Lee to inform the boys and I know the moment they know about her condition they will be here, especially Jimin" they have a slight smile at that and also they saw his worries when he came.

"What did the doctor say though"?

" He said she was alright as the bullet hit right through her shoulders instead of any other life-threatening parts. She is safe as much as she regains her trauma" Changwook's expression changed into slight distress. And PDnim rubbed his shoulders as a way of calming him down.

They both turned their heads to the sound of someone clearing his throat and it happened to be Namjoon.

"Doctor is looking for you Manage hyung" nodding his head Changwook proceeded to walk towards where the doctor was.