ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡

And that's how the man I mistook for a bad boy and the one I tried to fight back, the man I believed to be nothing more but an abuser turns to be my lifesaver and that man is now in my apartment in my room treating my wounds and his buddy cooking for us. What a strange fate we all do have Nah?

    Sometimes the one who we used to hate the most will be the one who is important ones in our life, just don't try to judge someone.

   And we shared alot of information about ourselves and our past incidents. Through that, I get how they tried to know about me too as I tried to know them.

And from that day onwards we were best buddies and I was the youngest among them. Because of that, I got pampered and spoiled alot and I was enjoying that care and concern which I didn't even get from my parents.

  One day I was enjoying my free day, a break from everything I have all day by myself. After all that little shopping and finally, I was chilling in a nearby park located behind a school. When I was just admiring the beauty of Seoul I saw three girls coming out of the school through the back gate.

They came straight to the park and I heard one of the three girls saying"omg look he is so handsome"

I got a little bit uneasy from that comment. And who was next to her agreed with the other one? Throughout the time I tried my best not to pay attention to them and their words. I took out my mobile and scrolled through it. But my pretend never goes to the edge as I felt the three girls approaching me.

That girl who labelled me as handsome grabbed my attention with an "excuse me".

"Uhm yeah," I said doubtfully as im in front of three high school girls. Why am I afraid of these girls yes it's not fear it's just nervousness.

I thought as I faced them. "Hi I'm Lisa and I think you are not Korean. Where are you from?" Said the blonde-haired one with bangs.
   "From India" they wowed at my response.

"Can I have ur number?" My eyes widened at her straightforward attitude and of course as she asked for a stranger's number.

  "How could you have some stranger's number? You don't even know if I m a killer or psycho or something" I tried to offend them but they are not having it.

Someone silent throughout this entire time with a brown long hair, she is cute, all the three of them are cute in a way but they are terrifying at the same time.

   "Ohh god we know you are not. Someone cute as you never could be a killer. Am I right Rose?" She smirked at me, did she just said im cute?

  The third one who was a bit taller than the other two with pink hair smiled and step forward. Grabbing my phone from my hands and giving it to the brown-haired one. She grabbed it and tried something after a few minutes the blonde one's phone ringed.

      I get what they did they just got my number. Girls these days are something. She returned my phone and they left there.

That was a strange experience for them, but after that, I never got any calls or strange messages I think they did that just for fun. They are teenagers anyway. Time passed and my buddies graduated from college, Changwook and Jongsuk took their masters, Changwook hyung in business administration and Jongsuk Hyung was on the mass media. Josh and Noah returned to their home countries as they got their jobs there.

  After that, it had become just the three of us. We became close and began to hang out in each other's places. These hangouts are the only way after we parted from the colleges. So we enjoyed it alot.

   When one day I get to Changwook's home the scene that invited me was something that I never expected in a million years. That girl who scrutinized me a few weeks ago was here in this house in the living room watching TV.

     She abruptly stood from the couch when she saw me we locked eyes and that's when changwook came into the living room kindly inviting me inside.

      "Danny meet my sister Chaeyoung... Chaeyi this is Danny, my bro"
     We awkwardly greeted each other her face was all tensed, it was really difficult fir me not to sneer at that situation but Changwook was there so I couldn't.

       That was our first ever encounter, when I asked about her out the previous meeting she sincerely apologise for that mistake and I understood it was just a teenage thing.
        After having lunch there she remained silent and never glanced at me. I think she is embarrassed though. But after that evening she came to me.

        "Uhm hi," she said as I didn't acknowledge her presence. And gave a warm smile. "Hi"

       "That day, I didn't mean to"

        "It's ok I didn't take that seriously tho, so don't think bad about that anymore."

      "Uhm the thing is my brother doesn't know anything about me being a complete bad girl vibe. He was so soft-hearted you know, so if I became a bully myself he will be disappointed with me"

       My eyes widened at her mention that Changwook was softhearted. Nice the perf3ft siblings itself.

      "Yah he is so soft-hearted" I chuckle and she laughed too. Omg, that's cute... Wait, what? No, don't think about that Danny she is your best bro's sister.

        After that, we talked talked talked and talked alot. And from her, I get to know about their family and their business. They are pretty much richer here. And that friendship eventually became something else. I felt myself falling for her each day passes by.

       God this is wrong... I know but she is too much not to resist.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

That's for today guyzz.
I hope u will enjoy this and support me.
Lately, im having a really hard time and know what I got a Guardian angel.
Yes, who once made me feel like im special but the next day left me alone in the dark yet came back with a candle.

And im thinking about some crazy stuff. I can't reveal it until it happens🙃

But yah help me to improve this story guyzzz 🙏🙏🙏🙏

I think u guyzz saw the La concerts 💜💜💜

Cus we don't need permission to dance...
Da na na na na na na na
Cuz we don't need permission to dance

Da na na na na na na na Da na na na na na na na Da na na na na na na na Cuz we don't need permission to dance