ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛

Your POV,
          It has been a week I'm staying here. To tell it was horrible would be an understatement, the boys are so much out of my expectations and they were clearly avoiding my existence, like what!?

      What did I even do to them? Bang would come and check on me occasionally, and Chang wook oppa was always outside probably planning for the next move.

They barely came home and did not spend time with me not give me instructions. I could say that they are stressed trying to find a better solution, but the more I stay here the more I got restless.

    For the past week, I tried to communicate with them, starting light conversations like 'how was your day' 'how are you all doing, it would be far better if they just scold me embarrass me to the soil, but they don't even look at the side I was staying duh~ like I said they were obviously avoiding my existence.

       It's the weekend day so the members are all present here. It's morning, and I'm heading to the dining room to make some breakfast, the members were all in the living room, as usual, they don't even make an effort to look at my side they continued whatever the heck they were doing. The most fun fact is I'm not ok inside their behavior is making me more drowned, I hate that too but yahh it's difficult. There was a bell ringing throughout the mansion that woke me up from the trance and I hope it would be changwook oppa or Bang. As it was none of my concerns, I continued to make my breakfast, I can hear the muffled yells of the members like who are you, what do you want? Like that 'is that a sasaeng or what? I slowly stepped out from the dining area and headed to the living room, I could hear a girl squealing and it felt awfully familiar. Before I could register something I collided into a warm embrace.

"chaeyoungiieeeee......." And I could immediately get who is the one I have here all I could do was tear up.... "Unniee..." That was mostly I breathed out 'cus I couldn't form any words, I was beyond surprised by the fact that I have Esther my best friend here when I needed her the most.

     "Ooww cutiee don't cry anymore," she said as she faced me, wiping the tears that drained my cheeks. "Let's go, Chaeyeong come on we need to talk" I nodded as I lead her to my current room.

BTS POV,

        "Aish Jinja? First, we got a weirdo and now we got her friend too! What's going on here and who is she?" It was Yoongi who is clearly pissed by the new human in their dorm.

       ". Let them be Yoongi Hyung, let's see where all this go" Taehyung uttered as if this will help the members tension while he registered himself to that 'waiting' point"

     "He is right" Namjoon reassured everyone as he eyed the retreating figure of the girls upstairs.
And they all went back to their own matters.
  They were all brushed of that incident but certain someone clearly notices all of this and he knows this is not what they all are believing, there is something that we didn't get yet.

In Your Room

       "Changwook told me everything, and what with that attitude of them? Anyway, you won't have to tolerate them longer we were figuring out the safest schemes" Esther told as right away when she get to Your room and locked the door.

       A deep sigh left your mouth as you take a seat in your bed and motioned Esther to sit at the empty space. She told as you said and you laid your head on her lap and laid down on the bed. "I missed you unnie, it's hard to be here with them, I idolized them a lot but I clearly can't blame them for what Bang made them believe. And I really want to get out from here, this is more than torture" you said as you again teared up

           "Heyy, don't stress yourself, everything going to be alright, and don't you feel this is one of the safest places you could live to, Mr. Ji couldn't find you until you are here, just don't mind their attitude we both know how they really are in person they are putting a show, the fact if 8th member is more severe to accept" we both giggled as she said that being an ARMY we clearly know how they are why they are acting like this out of nowhere. But I have to tolerate them more.

    As I was thinking about the past incidents I jolted up remembering someone"unnie. Do you hear anything from uhm from............ Jongsuk?" I could clearly see the expression change on her face she became uneasy, something is going on with him, we all are trying to contact him but he was nowhere to be seen, and no information... My gut feeling told me that something unexpected is going to happen between us. I bet he already knows whatever is happening to me for the past few weeks, but from the very start he disappeared into thin air his mobile is unavailable... What's going on? Changwook will also avoid this question I asked him too, for the first few days he did try to contact him but somewhere in the middle of hiding he was no longer going after Jongsuk. And now she is too, are they hiding something?

   "Unnie are you hiding something from me? " she just sighed and held my hands in hers.

  "Chaeyii, something is going on and I'm not in the place to tell you this but it's something worse and you will get to know that soon" that's all she said, and my mind did a 360 flip to the negativity.

   "Don't think about it anymore Chaeyii you got a lot of things to do, a lot more responsibilities try to focus on them" she said as I got back to the previous position laying my head on her lap neither of us didn't speak a word and I drifted off to doze off.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Heyy guyzzz,
I hope you guys are safe and sound *mentally*
Be happy it's Hobi oppa's birthday

Heyy guyzzz,  I hope you guys are safe and sound *mentally* Be happy it's Hobi oppa's birthday

The day is going to end soon yet so I'm wishing many more happy returns to Our Sunshine 💜💜

Stay safe and healthy Oppa💜💜

Is anybody attending the upcoming PTD concert? If yes you are the luckiest then, enjoy yourself and feel that euphoria of being a part of the purple ocean💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

I slightly envy but yeah you all are luckier 🍀