ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟘

I know it's wrong but she is too much not to resist...

   Yes, that's right I had fallen for her. I actually wanted to confess, but I had noticed something that literally broke my heart. The way I always stared at her that glistening in my eyes, the destiny I felt for us everything was always in her eyes... But not for me.

   Changwook told me about them. Jongsuk and Chaeyi. They were not together then but they will sometimes, in future.

In my final year, I constantly lost my concentration. She was the first-ever girl I've ever fallen for, she was the only one I cared for after my mom. However, it didn't work out. Every time I see both of them, it really was difficult for me. They were the only family I got in Korea. This was my home I couldn't ignore that fact, not being with her when I see her almost every day.

  So I decided to get back home. In-Home country INDIA. after graduation I returned to India. Even if I stay or not it's not important for them, like my real family.
That's how I became the legal advisor of my Dad's business and soon to be CEO.
.
.
.
.
.

"Let me recall you everything dear"

He pointed his gun toward her. She was armless, she was helpless already, she can't believe that the one who is pointing a gun toward her was once her most trusted person, hella confused about the fact that he kidnapped you and now trying to kill her, what the heck is going on? Why does Danny want to kill her?
When she got what he was about to do she didn't think about anything charged toward him unexpectedly, grabbing the gun and his wrist with her left hand grabbing the barrel chopping his wrist with her free hand twisting and taking the gun.
  Now he is armless. He was shocked at first cus of your fast moves. Yet he looked at you like an animal which got its victim.
  He tried to attack you but every time he throws a punch or something you are dodging off it smoothly like a trained fighter.

Your pov,

     "What the hell is wrong with you, why are you doing this?" You asked when he stays still not making any actions.

     "Huh I didn't even do anything," he said as he tackled my legs with his leg, losing balance, falling flat on the floor the gun slipped out by the impact. He tried to run toward it but I kicked him causing him to lose balance and fall near me. I crawl through the floor to reach the gun he holds my leg to prevent and do the same to reach it.

     Continuing it for a few seconds you grabbed it successfully and stood on your legs and pointed it toward him. He didn't get any chance to react as some guys in full black attire get inside through the back door. They all are holding guns and I get who are they.

     Soon enough Changwook came but to my extreme shock, he is not alone. There is Bang PD, Namjoon Jimin Jungkook And Yoongi with them. What the... You groaned inside as they looked at me holding a gun and someone not familiar to them in front of me.

    Oppa and a few of the other guards take Danny from there, with them. He was glaring or starting I don't even know what that look means, he was looking at me throughout until he disappeared from my sight.

   I didn't even realise I'd been holding that gun still until I lowered it to my sides. I heaved a sigh of relief finally noticing im safe and sound here.

   When I looked at the boys they were all looking at me. I was intimidated for a second but acted tough anyway.
     "How did you guys find me?"

  "Uhm you had a tractor in that pendant of yours," said Yoongi. I took the chain into my view it was my mother's. Oppa gave me after her death.

   A few moments later he come inside running pulling me into him in a breathtaking embrace. "Aish Oppa leave, you are killing me"

    He chuckled and let go of me checking me over for any injuries.
   "You can't even imagine how worried sick I was. Glad I gave that chain to you. Fuck what is he doing here? Since when he was in this picture?" I smiled at his caring, he was always.

      "Ha ha im safe now, nothing happened"
Suddenly he pinched my ears I winced in pain, I didn't expect that.

     "Didn't I tell you not to step out from the dorms? I already warned you dad's cats were there.

      " ohk ohk I didn't mean to but Jimin accused me of nothing and I have had enough" I looked at him he tilted his head down, must be guilty.

     "Enough you guys come let's get out of here" Bang PD stepped in like a guardian and we all obliged him. Stepping out of that creepy building, look like ages of existence.

     "Hey you are bleeding," said Namjoon who was following us silently, I forgot about how he hit me with that iron pole.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

    It's been 2 days after that attack and Changwook was more alerted than before. He keeps checking on me frequently. For these two days, I didn't step out of the dorm.
  Members were all more awkward, they want to know about everything but nobody ever gives them what they wanted to know.
They also want to talk to me, but they were hesitant and more uncomfortable. It was too obvious but I stay oblivious.
  Bang PD was out of station for a week he got alot of work to do. A week from now was their MV release I assume.

  Things will get better I think...

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

That's for today guys.........
Hope you all read and support my works.
I've started to write another stories too.
I always thought how do these authors do that?
But now I think I know 😋😋
Anyway, im concentrating here more cus this is my first ever work.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Oh and yah,
How did you guys take Jimin's Ost?
With you is breaking records and im in love with his voice even more.
Tbh, Jimin's voice is my fav among them, and he is my fav. He is not my bias but yet he is someone special. I think u will get that point.

Stream "with you" guys.