ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟜

Everyone stayed at their point, breath hitched, shocked, amused, and rather someone at the edge of breaking down.

Now they all know who she is, who was her father, he was known to this world, and Asians feared them.

By the time Mr Lee finished whatever happened in the past, Chaeyi was trying her best not to break down. Tears were flowing continuously soaking her cheeks, silently crying. Jimin was holding her hands in reassuring manure, which for sure helped her. The rest of the members were listening to him carefully, now getting almost everything, still, they have to know more.

Mr Lee sighed deeply as he proceeded to let them be, and give them, sometimes for Chaeyi to take in what he said, for all of them actually, to get settled with her past.

Lee stood up leaving the room, followed by BangPD. She isn't crying anymore, she just got to know what really happened to her father. For her,  her father was checking the goods at their abandoned warehouse but got the fire out of nowhere, a stupid accident. Her 8yr old self didn't understand anything that happened around her.

Her mother was devastated, she saw her falling apart, and she lost a good few years without a mother's attention.
She wasn't complaining. But soon her mother took over the company and now she knows the Blue Diamond too, she was too busy, but never forget to protect little Chaeyi.

After 4yrs of maintaining that lonely life, Jungsuk and his dad came to their neighbourhood for living. And that's how this bond happened.

  She isn't done yet, she wants answers. She knows there is a lot that she should know. And she will.

  Jimin shook her out of her thoughts and signalled her to lie down on the hospital bed. Bang came back to say that he was leaving and that Mr Lee will arrange the security. She drifted off to sleep thinking about all that stuff she got to learn...

.
.
.
.
.
  That morning they were packing her belongings to get back to their home. Like the BTS dorm.

  "Are you sure? You have to take a rest Chaeyi" Namjoon who just came to the hospital room questioning her.

  "It's alright, I will get worse if I stay here" Chaeyi replied as she was not moving from that bed, she isn't allowed to, not when a whole caring package was with her. She got a splint covered on her left hand, apart from that she is ok.

   "Yes she don have to stay here any longer I can take care of her in our home" Jimin defended as he came near Chaeyoung and kissed her crown with a calming smile on his face.

   "Where is Changwook oppa?" She asked as she never saw him later that day before. 'Uhmmm he is with that Lee one" Jungkook said earning a smack from Jin after muttering 'where is your respect kid' in a scolding manner, Jungkook just rolled his eyes and then sprinted off to Taehyung who was sleeping on the side couch. He's definitely going to start a war now.

  Through all of these commotions and the lively atmosphere whenever these seven souls stayed, Chaeyoung's mind drifted off to the thoughts of her past days. She knows her dad was murdered, and after that, her mother always mourned over him but never failed to check up on her.

     She was a mess, it took a lot of time to cope with the fact that Dad couldn't be with us anymore.  She thought.

    She was way too young when her mother take the CEO post of their family business. She was against it but her grandparents encouraged them with all the procedures and work. She was always stressed and busy after that never had any time to spend with little Chaeyi and was never by her side.

  These all continued until she was in her final year of high school. She blended with the life she had then, yet she didn't fail in any of her life goals. She became a little bit bitchy with attitudes, and tomboy styles and got into bad friendship circles, but she always worked hard with her studies and stuff.

  These were the time when she started to stan BTS. Their songs and their hard work showed her how to not let go of her dreams even if you have to sacrifice anything. She wasn't lonely at all but, even though she did need, the support of a family throughout her teens but never got any.

   And that's when a father and son duo moved to their neighbourhood...

    "Chaeyi... The car is here" Namjoon came as they all nodded and get ready to depart from the hospital walls. She had a long day and all she needs now is to get into the comfort zone of their home, -which is the 7boy's dorm- and snuggle into the fluffy bed of her room.

    "Should I need to pick you? I'm strong you know" Jungkook initiated as he stepped in front of the bed she was sitting on.

    " NO... Uhmmm I mean, no need for that I can pick her up to she is like a feather anyways... Ouch!" He looked at her in disbelief as he got a smack from Chaeyi, and Jungkook laughed his ass off near the bed.

    "I can walk by myself, both of you just get out" she called out, one free hand on her hips just going along with their playfulness.

    "Yeah fine" both of them uttered as they waited for the 'girl with the cast in her hands to go first, Jungkook just started to walk along by her side as she walked but Jimin being Jimin pulled his dongsaeng aside and took the place.

     Jungkook followed behind with a 'not so surprised face' behind them. Chaeyoung? She is enjoying their interaction and finding it calming and normal, except for the cast which reminds her of the past day's experience and especially her past...

     She has to know more tho...

     From where in this world she would get them...

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Yep, no need to yell I know I'm terrible at upgrades...
I'm improving... At least I'm hoping😅😅

Who else is addicted to "VIBE"?

And anyone is rooting for our girls to the next COACHELLA experience?