ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟠

The following day, everyone stayed at home, except Changwook who left the dorm early morning to god knows where. The boys were free till the evening, they have a photoshoot tho. And Chaeyoung she is at the home too.

So they all decided to hang out in their living room with Netflix. All of them piled on the couch in the living room Namjoon mentally debating what to play. Namjoon, Jin and Yoongi settled on the couch and the rest of them on the floor, Jimin and Chaeyoung of course next to each other. Hobi and Taehyung are on the right side Jungkook is seated in the centre.

    "What should we play?" Namjoon asked a confused frown present on his forehead. 

     "Hey, how about Black Widow?" All nodded at Jungkook's suggestion.

     So they decided and began to watch the movie. After that, they also decided to watch some more movies that they missed out on so far because they already decided to spend their day doing....... nothing.

     They could have seen at least 3 movies and they decided to wrap it up there as it was already evening and they got a photo shoot to do.

       As everyone parted off to their rooms Jimin and Chaeyoung stood there smiling shyly. And faced each other staring into each other's souls.
They snapped when Tae cleared his throat and approached them.

         "Do you guys really think we are blind?" He asked as he put his arms toward Jimin's shoulder dragging him towards himself.

         "What do you mean?"

         "Oh come on man I saw that during the movies both of you were in your own world that you didn't see others, gazes," he said and smirked as both Jimin and Cheayoung turned red due to embarrassment.

       Suddenly Jungkook came and dragged Tae by his back collars towards him.

         "Don't disturb the love birds" for some reason Tae got all shy and followed him without rebelling against the drag.

        "Aren't you getting ready for the day? It's getting late you know" Cheayoung asked as Jimin didn't move.

       "Uhmm yah yah right im off to go"
He uttered in rather a bluntness and turned to go but returned just to kiss Cheayoung. It was just a peck then they parted their ways.

.
.
.
.
Moments after they were ready and asked Cheayoung if she will be ok alone for the 1000th time. She did get that they do care about her after that kidnap incident and were not ready to leave either. There are guards outside the gates and complete surveillance yet they couldn't.

Just then her phone rang and it was Danny. After a few OKs and Whys she ended with an I'm coming.

  "Guys I need to go..."

   "What, where?"

   "Changwook is waiting for me on the way I need to go it's important," she said as she got ready to leave.

     "What alone? No, not gonna happen" Namjoon protested and everyone looked slightly panicked.

     "I'm not alone guards are with me and he is just down the streets waiting for me. It's ok don't panic you have to go guys I will be back soon"

      "What about we call Manager Hyung?" Jimin suggested and took his mobile to get halted in the middle.

      "I said it's ok, just go guys I'm going too" then she called someone on her mobile walking ahead of the rest of the boys following her the car was ready in front of the dorm building by the time she exited the door.

      She didn't even turn back to them just left after uttering a 'goodbye guys' to them, then hopped in the car and left.

       "She is stubborn"  commented  Yoongi.

       "Don't you guys think she was hiding something from us?" Jimin asked as he was now aware of her personality and body language rather than history.