ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟛

Still flashback

   The moment they got into their house Yoonah opened the car door slamming it loudly after clutching her daughter to herself and ran to their bedroom and locked herself up.

   Of this action, Sungsoo really got worried as he followed her and banged on the bedroom door but he got no response. After a while, he gave up and came to the living room and plopped on his couch. He is hella tired of this occurrence both physically and mentally.

   He rested his head on the headrest, and before he knew he fell asleep. Later that morning he got up by a tap on his shoulder. When he opened his eyes he saw his wife in her usual comfortable clothes and smiling. He squinted his eyes as the memories of yesterday came like a pattern and the slammed-shut door.

   He jerked awake as he stood up from his position and before he could say anything Yoonah asked him to go freshen up and the breakfast is ready. 

    "Huh?" He couldn't help but utter a confused sigh.

    "What are you waiting for just come fast"

  He nodded his head like he is in a trance and ran towards their bedroom to get freshen up.

   When he came back from the shower he got a call from his assistant. More like a best friend Lee Byung Hun.

   "Tell me Byung got any information?"

   "I don't think we could tell that thing an information but we got something"

   "Ohk come to my home anyway"

   "Uhmm Sungsoo... How is she, is she alright? When I last saw her she wasn't in a good condition, Chaeyii is safe right... I didn't get a chance to ask anything last night"

   "Oh god you won't believe what's happening here, just come here you can see it by yourself "

  They cut the call and he moved to the dining area welcomed by a waiting Yoonah who was feeding our baby breakfast.

  "Da...da..." His little angel called as she saw him and Sungsoo got straight to her and gave a kiss on her forehead.

   "Good morning princess" the 1-year-old giggled at her dad, and then her attention got to the food she was eating. He took a breath and sat down on his seat as Yoonah started to serve his breakfast.

   He didn't utter a word as they silently ate their food, the only voice present is little Chaeyi's giggles and sweet baby talking.

   After they all ate and he did his dishes the doorbell rang and Yoonah went to get the door.

   "Hii? Good morning Mrs Kim"

   "Why are you being so formal all of a sudden?"

   "Uhmm nothing I think I should..."

   " ohhhh Byung, you here? Come inside" Sungsoo greeted him as soon as he noticed his arrival.

   Yoonah left the living room after they settled in their couches and began to discuss business things.

   When they both saw her disappearing to the kitchen their posture changed.

   "So, is that how she...."