ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟡

When she opened her eyes she met with excruciating pain in her head. She hissed as she tried to grab her head but couldn't. That's when she got her senses and realized she is been tied. To a chair in the basement of her home.

Yes her own home the place she grew up in. She knows every nook and corner of this mansion. So it was easy for her to identify the place she is in.
She was once again doomed, she thought to herself as her brain ran toward Changwook.

She knows they can find her like last time, tracking her they could have already confirmed where she was. But this is complicated, this is his empire now Changwook and others couldn't enter and take me out of here easily.

Heaving a deep sigh she thought about her crisis, "very well you invited it, endure" she said to herself.

But, oh yeah Danny was the one who called her but she didn't see him anywhere. She was struggling with her thoughts when someone opened the door towards the basement and again that old man entered. Rolling her eyes she again sighed.

     "Hey there sweetheart"

     "Shut it out, what do you want?"

     "Ooow! Impatient... as always, that's one of the reasons you are here right?" Snickered Mr Jee.

     "Where is Danny?" She got this psycho must have once again used him to reach her, she could have seen this coming but the things he said through call were what only us knew.

    "Speaking of that traitor... Hey bring him here" Jee signalled his man to bring Danny and when they brought him she gasped, shockingly.

Danny was beaten, beaten badly. He couldn't even raise his head towards us. Face all bleeding.

      "Awww poor man returned from India for a get-together right hmmm how was your get-together? You should have considered a party here, in your home Cheayi right?"

He is up from his seat and walking around her chair, saying all this bullshit with a hard damn serious face.
Cheayoung isn't appreciating it even a bit only rolling her eyes at his statements.

       "But the poor son was not aware of your history? I'm sure he is now. But when he came I told him a very good story, but he didn't believe it" he said as he eyed Danny. Danny couldn't even look up and he is completely oblivious that she was there.

       "The kidnap was perfect but you got out of it really quickly, with the help of my son" he snickered at his own words.

         "My son, my fucking son, what did you do to make him this much against me? He is no longer my son he doesn't care about me but you" he shouted the last one crouching at her head level with a pointing finger.

         "I didn't do anything Mr, your son supporting me by himself, and im glad to have him" she scoffed again rolling her eyes. This enraged him as he grabbed her jaw with his manly hands jerking her upwards facing his eyes.

        "How dare you little...." He trailed off as he yanked her face harshly taking in deep breaths to calm himself up. He couldn't hold himself at all so he decided to just leave this situation for a little while.

When he left she huffed out a breath that she was holding for a while. Of course, she is not ok she was terrified to death at his approach and his words about what he did to Danny everything is sick. But she won't be that obvious freak in front of him.

For a long period, he used to be her nightmare, she was afraid of the whole situation he made. But being with Changwook helped her to fight against her fears and that did help her alot.

She was thinking to herself about a plan to escape from this place as behind that old man his black cats also left leaving Danny behind. She looked around her surroundings to find something which would help her to untie the ropes.

.
.
.
.
.
.
  Changwook and Mr Lee were trying to crack her location and take Cheayoung out of that.

   "Do you have any idea of what he could have done by now?" Me. Lee asked getting out of his deep thoughts.

    "Probably knock her out and tie up to something? Why?" Changwook was cracking her location as they have done before.

     "Hmmm... Do you think Danny is involved in any of this?" That question made him halt his typing, facing Mr Lee as he thought about a while.

     "He shouldn't be" he claimed as suddenly the laptop beeped indicating they got the location.

      "Huh? She is in Kim's mansion now"

      "Uuw I expected that"Changwook glanced in disbelief like how in the world he could expect such things.

       " come on, he had been living there like he owned that place which is not"

        "You knew that?"

        "Wait you didn't?" both of them sighed at the same time. Like, is that important? Apparently, they do know now.

        "Well now you know" Mr Lee chuckled nervously with a hand going behind his nape to rub the area in the process.

         "This is nowhere near good of a fact, but we have to take her out of there immediately"

As if on Que they decided to plan something with the sources of the knowledge they have with that place. It's not so easy Jee was never at the top 1 but not so low either. He does have influences, people and power.
It's going to be a long day.
.
.
.
.
On the other hand, Jimin never took a break from worrying over Cheayi, so do the members too. They all do know everything is wrong around the two of them (Changwook and Cheayoung) but they are trying to ignore the fact and urge to question them as much as they can.

The photoshoot will be much longer as they have 3 to 4 costumes to take on. That was one of the worries too. All Jimin want to do is throw his costumes and took a car to his dorms and find Cheayi on that couch watching tv or using a phone or something like that. To his no avail waiting is all he could do.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆