ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜

It's been two days since Unnie leave she was with me for a good amount of time I could enjoy it.

The past two days felt a lot better, cus' boys are busy with their schedules literally out of the house almost all the time. It felt peaceful at a point. I'm in my room reading a random book and admiring the outside view.

Meanwhile in the living room,

   The members all came bursting the door full of chaos as they were seated on the couch, it was tiring for them too. And not soo long after Bang PD came, also Changwook.

   "Guys we have a celebrity here," said Bang PD the moment he came in soon after they followed by the Now successful actor Lee Jongsuk.

   Members all jolted up and greeted him with full of enthusiasm as they already know each other and met a couple of times at the award events and much.

     They continue with the normal chit-chat introduction and get to know about each other's new works and updates. And then Bang PD invited all of them for lunch together with Jungsuk.

Jimin's POV

     Throughout the entire encounter, I could feel something is off. Our Bang and Jungsukie hyung along with that new manager seem way too close to each other. Maybe it's just all in my head. I shrugged off my thoughts as Bang gathered all of us to the dining room.

     I could see Bang eyeing Changwook and he nodded something reassuringly and he vanished to the stairs. Members all settled each other near, our dining table was way too large for a luxurious feast, so we all relaxed as we sat and again continue with our small chit-chat.

   A moment later I saw changwook with That girl Chaeyeong. Urghh why did he have to bring her? I was thinking all curses when I suddenly saw something more interesting. She saw Jungsuk Hyung and I could say she was shocked her eyes went wide with utter surprise.

  What's happening here? Aah, maybe cus of he is a celebrity? Yahh that's why I guess it's pretty relatable. Then I look at Hyung and..... Oh God, what's that in his face?

   It's not something when a celebrity saw a normal individual, it's beyond remorse. What? Do they know each other? But how?
As all this train of questions ran through my head I saw her take her seat next to me.

  Our seating arrangements are like

                     ◻you ◻Jimin ◻namjoon◻ Jin  Bang ◻
                     ◻jungsuk◻kook◻tae◻hobi ◻suga

'Yahh, imagine something like that guys'

Your POV,

         oh God, what the hell am I seeing is that really him? What the hell is he doing here? Oh, who am I to question that? After all, he is a celebrity and independent he could go and stay at where ever he wants to.

       I took glances over Changwook oppa and Bang and I could clearly say that they are avoiding my glances. And after felt like ages maids get us food a lot of food and we started to dig in.

      After I failed to catch their attention I started to look at him Jungsuk the celebrity in front of me, as I saw him digging into the plate in front of him I can't help but to jumb back to some of the memories...

      It was a winter vacation when I first got to know about Jungsuk. He was our senior my brother's best friend. We were playing in the backyard when suddenly this guy popped there and hugged my brother warmly. He was on a vacation and came back directly here to see him. Wow, best friend's goals. Anyway, he introduced me, the moment his eyes fell on me it was some kind of a different feeling, a shiver running through my spine causing me goosebumps, his eyes are somewhat perfect that seems like it holds the whole galaxy. Yes, it was love at first sight. I'm not someone who jumps into something like catching feelings but that happened pretty fast. We get along pretty well and I still remember when he ate dinner at our home like this we sat opposite each other me starting at him most of the time. 

  I snapped out of my thoughts when changwook oppa tapped my shoulder, he probably noticed me zoning out and staring at Jungsuk. I look at oppa who was now beside me and look at Bang too. I smell something fishy, something is going on and-

     "So guys I have to say something, to all of you" said him, For the first time, we locked our eyes in that lunch. And I was quick to look away.

    " what is it Hyung? Is it something about your carrier?" Asked Jin

    "I'm getting married next month"

I felt like my entire world crashed into hell. So this is why he had been avoiding it for ages. Huh, I felt like huffing but I holder back cus I'm in front of the boys. I could only stare at him with anger and I'm full-on rage now. I can see the entire boys clapping and congratulating him for his well-being.

     "Who is the girl that lucky girl?" Enquired Yoongi.

    "It is Han Hye Joon, we acted together for a drama before"

    "Aah, I knew it already, anyway congratulations Hyung," Jimin said aside from me.

     "Our families have been talking about it for a while now so we decided to proceed with it"

      That's all it took me to tighten my hands around my chopsticks. He continued with his clarification and I had enough I slammed the chopsticks and get up from the chair aggressively,  I step outside.

Jimin's POV

     What the hell just happened I have been noticing her from the time she entered here. She was acting strangely not only she but this manager guy and Bang too. What's going on here?

     All of my questions got on edge when she slammed her hand on the table and aggressively go out from here.

     All of us went silent and I heard Bang sighing. "Jungsuk you said you have to talk to her," he said

    Why is he talking to that girl, did they know each other? Everything is confusing, actually, everything was from the beginning. This mysterious girl and she joining our group, living with us and now this. Everything is suspicious around her.

    "I have to and I will," said Jungsuk Hyung like reassuring Bang.

     " you better do," said the manager guy more like ordering Jungsuk Hyung.

     " and Hyung was last to oblige as he if on a queue he got up from his seat and head out just the way the girl was gone.

    What's happening here? Now I'm curious about that girl. There is surely a reason for her arrival and her behind story has something to do with all of this drama.

What's your story?

Who are you?

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

That's all for today😅😅