ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜

Jimin cleared his eyelids as the rays of the sun fell into his angelic features. He glanced toward the window and then at the figure lying next to him with his glistening eyes.

The girl he had fallen for a long time is now snuggling close to his embrace. He was watching her Intaking her features, he slides her hair that covered her magnificent face. He was staring at her oblivious about whatever and whoever was present in that room.

"Do you think they are going to kiss?"

"Ohh shut up Jungkook"

"I was just asking"

"No need to ask you will-"

"Shut up you both" Namjoon whisper yelled at the bickering makes as they are now hiding behind the door frames. Three of them are on the left and the others in right.

Jimin got alerted at that. The whispers and he were stunned as he saw his companion's faces show up on the door frames. He was like a frozen sculpture for that moment as he didn't expect them to be here like, they were cuddling together in ONE BED, like yes it's embarrassing.

"What are you guys doing here?"
Jimin's eyes widened as he saw Chang wook on the door entering the room eyeing the six of them, then he slowly turned towards us, uhmm... like... to the bed.

Jimin wiggled and hop off of the bed avoiding any kind of eye contact with manager hyung. And she woke up in that collision, slowly raising her head to the first view when she opened her eyes were her oppa and rest of the boys. She takes a better position in bed and that's when she noticed Jimin itself.

A sudden wave of flashbacks hit her senses as she gets the situation. She brought her hands and buried her head in them cursing herself for not locking the door in the first place.

"I will be going first," said Jimin as he retreated out of the room following his fellow members leaving a wide eye open Changwook.

"What did that just happen?" He eyed the direction in which the boys went and look back up at her -eyes still wide open to say-
And sat beside her. His wide eyes and scowl turned into a smug grin.

"Uhmm, so what happened between you too. Omg, what were you saying about Park Jimin? You're not in love..." He mimicked the way she always stated that sentence.

She raises her head off from her palms to that complete annoying male sitting next to her in the way not enthusiastic as he is. She did like that kiss she didn't regret her session with Jimin. Explaining that to her fellow brother is something else. When he makes that oh so that face of confidence.

She rolled her eyes visibly and step out of the bed heading to the bathroom for her morning routine. Meanwhile, Changwook was also happy about her that she was at least falling into some normality. He sighed and left the room as he has an entire day of work to do.

Meanwhile,
   The Jimin was done with his fellow member's humiliation. He regrets his life decision of not waking up early or more like sleeping beside her. He never even realise it though, and that thought of yesterday's incident make him smile like an idiot and a rush of blood onto his cheeks and ears.

Of course, they noticed it and started to tickle him by his sides and they all fall into the mattress laughing loudly as if doing so.

"What happened Jiminah tell us," the restless maknae asked and Jimin let out a giggle at their low patience.

"I'm not telling you" Jimin demanded and folded his hands over his chest huffing. The members were used to his cuteness so they didn't fall for it. Instead, they again started to tackle and tickle his sides, the whole floor filling with their chuckles.

"Ok ok STOP...." Jimin exclaimed done with his hyungs as he yelled 'we just kissed that's all' through the laughter.

Others froze at that answer glancing at each other than again started their tickle tackle process.

"Ok stop guys stop stop... Did you confessed?" It was Yoongi who asked and Jimin nodded shyly. Again cheers filled their room.

"What did she said?" Hobi enthusiastically asked and then they relaxed as they saw Jimin's reaction turn into a sad one.

"She didn't say yes, right?" Taehyung spoke clarifying others' minds too. Jimin just shook his head and others again glanced at each other.

"Ah don't feel down man, we will sort this out. Just don't make that face" Jin being the biggest brother he is gave his best smile and comforting hug to the youngest as he knows well about Jimin. He is known for his kindness and soft heart so everyone knows how easily he gets happy for small things and so for sad ones.

"No hyung I'm not at all feeling down, to be more clear I already know she won't say yes. She was under some pressure, I exactly don't know what that was but she does have alot of responsibilities. And I'm hella sure that it was alot more serious than we thought it would be"

Everyone knew he was more attached to her and they are sure what he saying is genuine. They themselves know these all they discussed about that pretty much mainly about Jimin. They are worried about him. Then Jimin smiled slightly and made the members confused.

"And I know she loves me too hyung" they all gasped at that.

"I know she does love me too that's why she isn't opening up to me, that's why she isn't saying those words to me cos she cares for me. She doesn't want me or us to be in danger just because of her, that's why hyung"

He faced the others glancing at each of them like he was reassuring them.

"And you know, that makes me fall for her even more" they all sighed and they all got what the situation was the both of them at.

He can give up on her knowing she also cares for him. He wants to know about her, her full story, about her past. And he was willing to help her in any possible way.

They all did their group hug. The members know the seriousness of this matter considering their angel's words, he was in love with a certain girl whose background was unknown, and a certain danger surrounding her, and his feelings may lead him to that danger.

While these meaningful sessions happening in that room Changwook was behind that door frame listening to all of this. He was anxious and relieved at the same time for the same reasons. Anxious cos they might drag some innocent into their problems. Relieved cos there is someone who is caring for his sister.

Heaving a deep sigh he left for his duty which is training his sister for a more strongest person...

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆