ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟟

When you opened your eyes you are in an unknown room. You are not tied or anything so it was easy for you to get up and look around. You were about to stand up but the excruciating pain from the backside of your head caused you to shiver and halt your movements.

You groaned at the pain but the thought of you being at an unknown place, where you're kidnapped made you get up and fled out from here so you stood up and looked around for a way possible to escape from this dark room.

'Where am I? I'm an idiot I could have listened to Changwook oppa' you wish you could have believed him when he said that you can't get out from that dorms and there are eyes outside this dorm too.

Again groaning at the thought, you went towards the only passageway in that room the only door. You reached for the handle and twisted it but obviously, it was locked.
"Oh God who am I kidding, you are fucking kidnapped pabo" you screamed at the thought of being caught.

Then you look up to every corner of that room and you felt anxious and determined at the same time, and you reached for the only window you found out at the right end of that room, as you are the most unlucky girl in this universe it was far from your reach.

You looked around for something to reach but there was nothing apart from you and this light in this room.

As you cursed at your idiotic mind to not think straight and leave that dorm made you want to dig a hole and jump straight to the hell.

As you frantically look around you heard a doorknob twisting and opened. You turned to the source of sound and there you see the person that you never in a million years expected to be. You kind of felt betrayed and don't even feel any emotions.

"So are you saying that it's not she is the one who caused you to"

"Oh damn yes man I was just reaching out for the cookies that Namjoon hid from the kid but I slipped if she wasn't there the boiling soup could have ruined my handsome face" Jin completed Jimin's question with the real incident that took place in the kitchen.

"And where is she? Hobi asked as he never acknowledged the presence of the youngest one anywhere.

" she is not back yet, I saw her leaving" Jungkook answered for Hobi.

Jimin was way much guilty for accusing you wrongly, and he even shouted at you. Releasing a deep sigh he waiter for you to get back home soon then he could apologize to you.

Soon the door of their dorm opened and Changwook enter the leaving room. Upon the presence of Changwook, the members got tense and looked at each other.

"Hey, uhm im here for Chaeyi, is she in her room?" The members all tensed more at his query.

"Uhm I will go and check up on- oh omg what happened with your foot?" He stormed towards as he noticed the now banded Jin's foot taking it in his arms and checking out the entire foot.

He again looked at them but none of them are neither answering nor looking fine at all. He slowly got up from that squatting position to their level.

Clearing his throat Namjoon stepped forward as a good leader and best hyung "actually we kind of fought with Chaeyoung, and...." He looked occasionally at Changwook expecting some kind of roars but he was just hearing everything Namjoon said but cut off by Jimin.

"No hyung it was my fault so I'm the one who should apologize, manager hyung im sorry that I misunderstood her for Jin hyungs accident when I was him on the floor foot burned by the soup I clearly lost my faith and shouted at her and she leaves the dorm, it because of me-"

"What?" Changwook exclaimed at the new information and looked some kind of frantic. Members got anxious at his reaction but they tried to calm him down somehow.